IAM Mechanic and Related Thread 4/11-4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chirp chirp Chirp chirp Chirp chirp Chirp chirp..............................
My wife was looking for the 710 cap on her car the other day. But I was able to show that what she saw is not what it meant.
IAM double talk I AM SURE YOU THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU THOUGHT I SAID BUT I'M NOT SURE YOU REALIZE THAT WHAT YOU HEARD IS NOT WHAT I MEANT

AND 700 WHAT DID THE IBT FARM-OUT AT AWA????As I have asked.......I don't wish you to lie and only come up with the facts on this and not go on a rampage back to a later date... THIS IS NOW AND LOOK WHAT THE IAM IS DOING>>>>>>>THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT........ :lol:

I’m feeling that IAM leadership is cutting a deal with senior management to support a merge airline and to allow an IAM Representative airline fleet/customer service mechanics and related. IAM is looking at the whole enchilada. If the current IAM leadership wins all class and craft it will be a big boost for you know who….
Teamsters will not raid IAM you can take that to the bank. Cut a deal you betcha

What did the ibt get farmed in?

Why was all the heavy checks on HP's planes being done by Timco and Aeroman?

I WILL GO TO THE CORNFIELD FOR MY A/P BROTHERS!!!!![/b]

And so you have...........

A reminder folks,

Posts aimed at insulting or attacking other posters, and attempts to disrupt the flow of discussions, especially posts which have no meaning other than to cause trouble are grounds for immediate suspension.

This person's wish has been granted---anyone want to join him?

One strike and you're out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back