IAM Talking Tough at USAirway

Yes xUT, it is sad indeed to watch, but it seems they continue to want the abuse 10-fold...

You lost at US and you were frauds at AA, and havent done anything but give away things at UA and CO.

Havent been drug tested in a while I see.

Reactions: 2 people
TRAVIS said:
FIRE IN THE HOLE! GO IBT!
Teamsters have ZERO chance at AA. They had a good chance but they blew it when for spite they filed early just to block an AMFA vote. All the guys who were pushing for the IBT were embarrassed and they will not trust them again.

Reactions: 1 person
Thomas Paine said:
Teamsters have ZERO chance at AA. They had a good chance but they blew it when for spite they filed early just to block an AMFA vote. All the guys who were pushing for the IBT were embarrassed and they will not trust them again.
I think the IBT is Travis little personal fantasy

700UW said:
You lost at US and you were frauds at AA, and havent done anything but give away things at UA and CO.

Havent been drug tested in a while I see.
IAM lost DL/NW and has given many things away at UA (fleet and PCE), USAIR, NWA, etc.

Josh

737823 said:
IAM lost DL/NW and has given many things away at UA (fleet and PCE), USAIR, NWA, etc.

Josh
Off-Topic--Alert.gif

I just look at one word in the title of the thread "TALKING"...just about sums up all the IAM does.....

700UW said:
You are the IAM and funny CLT has been doing plenty.
Actually no one is the union when talking about the membership level in the iam,twu,ibt.  Whenever there is a filter system between the members and the corporation via an controlling international. Good luck teamsters and if you dont mind send some nice looking gals on your door to door campaign so I can at least flirt and enjoy the snake oil pitch this time!        

I saw a posting on the board in hanger 3&4 telling the IAM members that being released 
by the mediater was a good thing, as it will force UsAir to negotiate. This may be true, but 
it also mentioned that they were talking to the TWU as if to say they have TWU's support 
and backing in any job action. Be careful fella's , the TWU International will tell you what 
you want to hear.  I do not know anything about your negotiations and and what lead up
to your impasse, but please do think the TWU will help you in any way. I have not heard 
any statements from the IAM or TWU on any support in your potential jab action, I'am 
just saying how I understood the IAM release. In my 27 years as a member of the TWU
they ave never fought for its membership when we needed them to, their M.O. is to move
pay & bennies to a selected title group to get a contract to pass. So if they do make a 
statement supporting your job action they are lying and do not base any decision on it.
I can see it now they will claim to honor your picket lines knowing a court injunction will 
be delivered telling  us to get back to work 10 minutes after the strike starts.

chilokie1 said:
I saw a posting on the board in hanger 3&4 telling the IAM members that being released 
by the mediater was a good thing, as it will force UsAir to negotiate. This may be true, but 
it also mentioned that they were talking to the TWU as if to say they have TWU's support 
and backing in any job action. Be careful fella's , the TWU International will tell you what 
you want to hear.  I do not know anything about your negotiations and and what lead up
to your impasse, but please do think the TWU will help you in any way. I have not heard 
any statements from the IAM or TWU on any support in your potential jab action, I'am 
just saying how I understood the IAM release. In my 27 years as a member of the TWU
they ave never fought for its membership when we needed them to, their M.O. is to move
pay & bennies to a selected title group to get a contract to pass. So if they do make a 
statement supporting your job action they are lying and do not base any decision on it.
I can see it now they will claim to honor your picket lines knowing a court injunction will 
be delivered telling  us to get back to work 10 minutes after the strike starts.
The TWU will also go out of their way to tell it's members that we are under contract and we will continue to work. Do NOT count on the TWU for any support.

Reactions: 2 people