In flight service on US transcons

Is not hydration service required on certain flights, namely TA and CLT-HNL-CLT?

Jim

Hi Jim. Certainly is as we are given the supply to do it on International. On the grade sheet it breaks it down by Domestic and International. Both have the hydration service. Don't mind doing it just would like to know where you are going to put it all.

That answered my question. Thought it might be there for the flights that have hydration service like the domestic CLT-HNL-CLT. The PHL-ANC-PHL may have it due to length of flight.

Jim

BINGO! WE have a Winner. And I feel E-X-A-C-T-L-Y the same way. After listening to nasty comments, seething remarks........"If You don't ASK for the Can..........it isn't coming your way, NO WAY, No How and I don't care WHO you are or better Yet, Who You think you are and what You feel You are entitled to". People want to complain/p*ss and moan about everything that the airlines do and what they DON'T offer but I don't recall seeing a "PRIORITY" Line set up at ANY Airport dedicated to those "Valued" Customers that want to PAY MORE to justify GETTING MORE...........and UPGRADES don't count! Many people need a REALITY CHECK when it comes to air travel or are some of these clowns the same people that go to Morton's and order a steak and expect a bill from Ponderosa ?! Probably. The more I see, the more I shake my head and see 'CLUELESS' etched across their heads!

DITTO...DITTO...DITTO.....