Interesting read on Gun Control:

And speaking of gun control!
28467750_2075722015802889_3072416512367262727_n.jpg

I won, Social Study's...
Wonder if he had a concealed carry license.:D:D:D
Went back to my old school after I graduated to pick up my sister. School wasn't out then so wandered the hallways, Walked past Crazy Dave's classroom and got flipped off by a lala clone. Told him I'll see you later you little f**k. Crazy Dave thought I was talking to him and "let's go I'm taking you to the office". Followed him ten feet behind until he went left to the office muttering about something. Went straight, out to the front door, hopped in the car and picked up my sister. If Crazy Dave has a gun he is still looking for me.

1st
Mar 3 2018 23:23:13Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 85cc02544304
A demonstration was made today in front of the WH.
It showed they can control ‘innocents’.
It was a direct THREAT.
This is not a game.
The MSM is creating emotional conflict.
This destabilizes certain minds to become suspectable to outside control.
What you SEE is 2%.
The WAR is REAL.
These people are SICK.
Watch the news this week.

2nd
https://www.westernjournal.com/aler...campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal

We are dealing with matters beyond belief
3rd
Mar 3 2018 23:42:23Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 9dc69f544501
Reality is labeled as conspiracy.
You are made to feel crazy.
You are told to obey.
You are SHEEP to them.
Pawns to be sacrificed.
REMEMBER, WE ARE WINNING, DO NOT TRUST WHAT YOU READ.
MIND WARFARE.
UP IS DOWN.
LEFT IS RIGHT.
BOOM.
Q

Went back to my old school after I graduated to pick up my sister. School wasn't out then so wandered the hallways, Walked past Crazy Dave's classroom and got flipped off by a lala clone. Told him I'll see you later you little f**k. Crazy Dave thought I was talking to him and "let's go I'm taking you to the office". Followed him ten feet behind until he went left to the office muttering about something. Went straight, out to the front door, hopped in the car and picked up my sister. If Crazy Dave has a gun he is still looking for me.
Paranoia deep destroya