USAirways to recall 70 Flight Attendants

I know this is about F/A recall but does anyone in PHX know if any agents openings have come open....or CSS? I have been trying to transfer for well over a year and do not trust the system we currently are using....I am furloughed and just trying to see whats up!!! Thanks for any info!!

I know this is about F/A recall but does anyone in PHX know if any agents openings have come open....or CSS? I have been trying to transfer for well over a year and do not trust the system we currently are using....I am furloughed and just trying to see whats up!!! Thanks for any info!!

I haven't heard anything, but I'll keep my ears open for certain!

No, I don't think they've released that info yet. I do know that when I went down Friday (the day the recall packet came in the mail) to do my Fingerprinting and Drug Test 10 other people had already shown up before me.

With those ten and those in my class I know are coming back makes 19 for certain. I was number 50 on the list. Not hard facts of course, but I thought I'd share regardless. :)

No, I don't think they've released that info yet. I do know that when I went down Friday (the day the recall packet came in the mail) to do my Fingerprinting and Drug Test 10 other people had already shown up before me.

With those ten and those in my class I know are coming back makes 19 for certain. I was number 50 on the list. Not hard facts of course, but I thought I'd share regardless. :)

I've heard that of the 70 called back for duty only 6 or 7 declined. As for csa peoples I thought they had called some back as of last month. I know the staffing in phx and las is really pretty tight from what the agents there are reporting.

I've heard that of the 70 called back for duty only 6 or 7 declined. As for csa peoples I thought they had called some back as of last month. I know the staffing in phx and las is really pretty tight from what the agents there are reporting.
Assuming they were able to get the first 70 or so on the list to come back, how many does this leave on furlough?