McCain Suspends His Campaign

Speaking of Katie Couric and painful, did you check out the Couric interview with Biden?

In the course of a week, the country watched as Biden spoke against his own party policies and demonstrated the same expert grasp on history as he has on Barack Obama’s policies in this election;

Biden: FDR Led When Market Crashed

FDR was not in office at the time of the 1929 crash and his "fireside chats" were on the radio.

Then, and in the same interview, Biden stated that he did not agree with Obama’s ad that criticized McCain’s lack of e-mail skills;

Biden: Obama ad attacking McCain "Terrible"

Then there’s the statements Biden made about “clean coal†and “no coal plants here in America†knowing that hundreds of thousands of US citizens made a living mining coal. The United Mine Workers Union has endorsed Obama for president . . . oops! Isn’t Pennsylvania and Ohio “swing†states?

Joe Biden on Renewables and Coal in Maumee, OH

Oh my gosh. At least he has nice hair plugs!

Nothing you have pointed out even comes NEAR the level of pure stupidity of "gosh doncha know" ignorant Sarah empty headed Palin.

Now if you really want to get going...we can pare tit for tat with the zillions of lies and flip flopping of John McChangeMyMind with the direction of the wind.

This is what some of the Republican Intellectuals think of Palin:

"Writing in the National Review on Friday, Kathleen Parker expressed a similar view but with much less restraint. She said Palin's recent television interviews amounted to content-light "filibusters." The syndicated columnist suggested that the governor -- "Who Is Clearly Out of Her League" -- should quit the Republican ticket to "save McCain, her party, and the country she loves."

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MDZiM...WMyYTUxZDkwNTE=

OK, so it's not like they are flying over her house and it's the air force who actually goes out to do the meet and greet. From the sounds of it, Palin has not got anything to do with any of it.

She has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. The procedure is governed by National defense over seen by NORAD (http://www.norad.mil/ ) the US Air Force, and The US Navy under the command of the US Dept. of Defense (AKA the Dept. of War)

I wouldn't trust this woman to fill my grocery bill correctly.

I think it is funny and sad at the same time. I blame McCain for putting an unprepared person on a fireing squad of sorts. McCain never even bothered to check her out much less even prepare her for what laid ahead. I have heard several people parot the SNL line "I can see Russia from my house".

Watching the interview with Couric was painful. Watching McCain try and divert attention from the campaign to the financial crisis by pretending to have something substantive to contribute when he was just going on with life for the previous week was pathetic. Then, after a mere 24 hours, he felt that the crisis had been averted so he could go back to campaigning and participate in the debate.

I have no idea what happened McCain 1.0 but I wish some one could him. McCain 2.0 is broken.

She has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. The procedure is governed by National defense over seen by NORAD (http://www.norad.mil/ ) the US Air Force, and The US Navy under the command of the US Dept. of Defense (AKA the Dept. of War)

I wouldn't trust this woman to fill my grocery bill correctly.

WOW.............thats exactly how I feel about the entire DEMO-RAT ticket ! :shock: