New Organizing drive to "Oust" The IAM?

Once again you are wrong - untill we fell under east side ethics I did not hesitate on saying who I was - now that you are not an employee you simply lack the balls

Don't let him fool you, he knows EXACTLY whom I am.

He has gotten chastised from the moderators for posting my name and or initials before.

I love how you all stick up for him and let him slide without really answering anything.

I can back up everything I have posted, don't let him fool you.

I was not sticking up for him only saying that your statment about him being the only one to say who he was is incorrect.

Keep dodging the real issues tells me something I all ready know, it is all true.

You are the only person on the board using your real name, no one else does.

By the way, Don't let the facts get in your way.
700, you don't have it in you to post your name. We both know that. I know this because of all the lies you speak about not only me but many others. Your 'to die for the IAM' mentality is 'full blown'.

At any rate, much of what you post is either a lie or ignorance but at this point I think it is a lie since I have already been over many of these things with you before so I know you arent' ignorant to the truth.

Just for 'board humor', exactly why would i sell a list to the IBT? Let's say I'm a whore for money, would it even be logical to sell the IBT a list? This isn't a riddle but once you answer those two questions you will be your own witness.

At any rate, your goofy talk about someone saving my job is not only bizarre but I honestly think at this point that you may be suffering from 'full blown' classic delusions unless you are intoxicated when you write such utter nonsense. At any rate, tell us all what you know about someone saving my job. Please have at it. I will enjoy 'rooting' out your sick, evil and vile mouth on this matter.

regards,

700, you don't have it in you to post your name. We both know that. I know this because of all the lies you speak about not only me but many others.
I've been reading this thread (in disbelief) for a few days now. I posted a thread last year disclosing all the selfserving acts of Tim Nelson and the post was closed because of, and I quote, "This post is too close to a personal attack." And THIS thread is still open??? Don't get me wrong, I think 700 sticks his nose in many wrong areas, especially when it comes to Fleet Svc., but what he has stated in this particular thread is truth and NOT the lies Nelson would have you think!!!

well to set the record straight the TWU did have enough cards they didnt fail, they withdrew fearing decert. Second the company never stopped negotiating with TWU until TWU filed for mediation due to the fact that the company new US, said that the contract must be cost neutral. Mediators said to hold off until a representation has been determined. Those are facts 700. So what do you think tim did for TWU?

This is an internet chat room for god's sake! Asking constantly for someone's name is really a discredit to the person asking for it-no matter who is wrong or right. You chose to post under your own name, and good for you. Why harass others when this really is not an issue?

Than you Giant and Careful.

Still notice he has not refuted any of the events.

Than you Giant and Careful.

Still notice he has not refuted any of the events.

700, first, I was with the IBT and the IBT never needed the list because it was their list. Anyways, if you believe that I sold the list back to the IBT then believe what you wish.

I'm honestly not sure what you are referring to when you say someone saved my job. Nobody had to save a job because nobody was ever terminated. I'm not following you at all on this. Give me more info.

I never tried to get a paid job with the IAM...at all. Even when I was actively involved and ran a nationwide campaign and ticket with 9 other individuals on it, I didn't include myself. If I wanted a job with the IAM I would have kissed butt, that's how it's done, not pissing the Bosses off and asking them to get pay cuts.

Never wanted any job with the TWU. I did solicit cards for them to get them on a ballot so fleet could have the opportunity to eliminate the bankruptcy contract and vote out union.

Yes, i did withdraw a case with the NMB, last I checked the IAM has done this quite a bit but it's normal and customary to say the least. When I filed it became clear that when reservations was dumped on the case that the interest would not meet the bar. This is not a crime and it is perfectly legal as you know. Even after this was done, the upstairs voted against union anyways a year later.

Yes, i got the boot from the IAM appointed stooges after they became annoyed at me going after their 100,000+ salaries. However, those I represented never voted against me ever.

I gotta go to bed now.

regards,

We should oust the iam as soon as possible, and rejoin forces with customer service. Although the cwa isn't the best of unions, they have done far more for customer service than the iam has done for the ramp. For starters custumer service, east & west are now one. They go strictly by hire date seniority. They have a higher pay rate than the ramp. They can transfer to any station that has an opening. There is more that they have that we don't, but I think you get the picture of what the cwa has done for customer service and what the iam hasn't done for the ramp!

Out of curiosity, if a union is decertified, or voted out in favor of another union, is there a period of time where there is no job protection?

Latest posts