New Uniforms - Cheap trick or nice change?

Those pants are as weird as ever. Who puts a freaking liner in men's pants?! The pants already feel like heavy duty plastic bags, but the liner makes it ten times worse! And, especially those agents in Florida who work gates, when the heat and humidity is raging, one can only imagine... :blink: :down:

By the way (and I may be the only one, but) I do miss my epaulets. :angry:
Interesting concept... I can't say that I've ever owned a pair of pants with a liner, but even though these pants may be uncomfortable, we guys all know what happens when we get "hot down below"... Certain parts get much bigger... Could put on a nice show for the ladies... ;)

The TSA in MHT this morning refused to believe that an FA wearing the striped shirt was "in uniform", didn't believe the captain and marched the FA over to a gate agent to verify that the person in question was wearing an approved uniform.
OK, so now the Tray Stacking Aficionados are the Uniform Police too?

Kip Hawley needs to be Cross-Slappedâ„¢ with a limp cactus.

How many variations of these uniforms are there? :eek: Today I felt like I was at a fashion show with a variety of uniforms on the runway :lol: ! I even saw a couple of FAs wearing the old uniform. Wow, FAs on parade :up:

The TSA in MHT this morning refused to believe that an FA wearing the striped shirt was "in uniform", didn't believe the captain and marched the FA over to a gate agent to verify that the person in question was wearing an approved uniform.

They really do have too much time on their hands! :down: Biggest waste of taxpayer and AIRLINE money. :down:

They really do have too much time on their hands! :down: Biggest waste of taxpayer and AIRLINE money. :down:

One time, I went through TSA non-revving from LAX to CLT, and I displayed my ID and boarding pass (I was wearing my old uniform, and my flight jacket I've had since high school). The TSA agent looked at me weird and asked if they give pilots boarding passes too! :blink: It was hilarious.

All from a pretend customer service agent. :lol:

But I should also take some of the blame. I have always been an aviation enthusiast, and I do have a black CWU-45 flight jacket with a leather nametag embossed with my name and civilian pilot wings. :up:

TSA can be a joke sometimes. <_<

One time, I went through TSA non-revving from LAX to CLT, and I displayed my ID and boarding pass (I was wearing my old uniform, and my flight jacket I've had since high school). The TSA agent looked at me weird and asked if they give pilots boarding passes too! :blink: It was hilarious.

But I should also take some of the blame. I have always been an aviation enthusiast, and I do have a black CWU-45 flight jacket with a leather nametag embossed with my name and civilian pilot wings. :up:

TSA is a buncha morons...just look at FlyerTalk, some dude named usa18dca there was talking about what happened to his "friend" in Fresno... *whistles*

And daresay $40 for what 30 hours or something of pay? Holy Crap... *winks*

The next time you non-rev with some time to kill you should wear that jacket after knocking back a gin and tonic.

Let them go through all the commotion of detaining another “drunkâ€￾ pilot since some of those fancy themselves the Trained Sniffers of Alcohol.

TSA Gangstaz video Rated R link
TSA Gangstaz video censored link

19dh39dnwaaa.jpg

We were given many options for what we can wear. If your clothes are wearing out already then I would suggest taking better care of them, wearing your apron or returning what you don't wear in exchange for multiple items you do wear.

The majority of flight attendants look great in the new uniforms.

I have never had an issue with the old or new uniforms because I take care of my clothes. When I have needed new items the company always paid for them. Again, they lasted a long time because I took care of them. I have never had to wear anything that wasn't company issued.

I think the ones who don't look good just don't care or are too lazy or cheap to buy new items.

I flew with a flight attendant that commutes and her new dress looked horrible becuase she refused to clean it or pack extra uniform pieces. She didn't wear an apron. She finally cleaned her dress in the hotel sink. The next day it was still wet and droopy and she complained about it the whole day.

Some advice: stop wearing the same sweater. I have two plus my blazer and zip jacket. There is no reason for me to wear the same thing over and over again. And probably no reason for anybody.