New Uniforms - Cheap trick or nice change?

While I have not personally had any problems with my uniform when it comes to them falling apart I sure have seen others that have. MOST of the people walking around in the sweater or the knit top have fuzz balls on them. Now stop and think about it for a second. Do you expect a company that won't pay for a quality TRASH BAG to provide a quality uniform? :lol: WHY should ANYONE have to return worn items? Jesus we have only been wearing them a month. I can't WAIT to see when I try to get replacement pieces down the road if I'm here still God willing. What a fight THAT will be I'm sure. :lol:

You know, this is yet another example of the high cost of cheap. It sounds repetitive to say to say that, but Tempe continues to provide examples over and over again.

They hired a respected designer. Let the employees work with the designer to come up with the uniforms the work force wanted. Then hired a respected uniform company to make them, "Twin hill is certainly better then Cintas for example, so how is that being cheap.
Can't yall actually come up with something other then all these tired and pointless little sayings that piney Bob and Art keep repeating ad nausuem!

Twinhill might be better than cintas..... They had a designer design them for free. As with any contractor, twinhill probably offered different level of quality for different price points. Now what price point do you think Tempe went after? The original design and prototypes were prob. X amount. From there it was, ok, how do we lower the price, slightly different material etc etc etc...... As I'm sure when they had the wear testing and or the models wearing the designs, They hadn't already ordered or purchased the material in bulk for the orders. Once all the negotiations were done, this is what we got. For example, the express F/A's were told by supervisors, that their delay on uniforms, was shipping reasons. They were trying to figure out the most cost effective way to ship them to the f/a's. Now they had just shipped the unis to all the mainline F/A's, so uhmmm......hadn't that already been done once? twinhill's story was, that all the uniforms were in a warehouse, awaiting payment and release by Tempe. Which do you believe?

They hired a respected designer. Let the employees work with the designer to come up with the uniforms the work force wanted. Then hired a respected uniform company to make them, "Twin hill is certainly better then Cintas for example, so how is that being cheap.
Can't yall actually come up with something other then all these tired and pointless little sayings that piney Bob and Art keep repeating ad nausuem!
If anyone on here can say anything HONEST about UPNAWAY it's that your are extremely CONSISTENT! ! ! ! :lol:

You are kidding right?! :rolleyes: ??? "respected designer"? :shock: Makes women's cloths for QVC.......? :blink: Real top notch.
Lane Bryant could of done a better job with her hands tide behind her back!! :lol: :lol:

Those pants are as weird as ever. Who puts a freaking liner in men's pants?! The pants already feel like heavy duty plastic bags, but the liner makes it ten times worse! And, especially those agents in Florida who work gates, when the heat and humidity is raging, one can only imagine... :blink: :down:

By the way (and I may be the only one, but) I do miss my epaulets. :angry:

I'm just a passenger--what do I know? All I can say, is that when I finally saw crew in the new uniforms this month, I exclaimed to my traveling companion that I could not believe it! You waited all this time for...what? Oh my! At least it was consistent--no one looked good!

HRDiva

The TSA in MHT this morning refused to believe that an FA wearing the striped shirt was "in uniform", didn't believe the captain and marched the FA over to a gate agent to verify that the person in question was wearing an approved uniform.