Recalls to USeast @ IND HUB

It's not VPLA they're offering, it's VFLR, and the idea behind it is to bring back lower paid flight attendants and get higher paid ones off the payroll.
I haven't seen anything about VFLR. There was a CBS today for possible VPLOA in Feb. Maybe PITBULL would know.

Gee, while we're at it, let's just re-start MCI and CMH as hubs. Then we can shut them down later when they don't make money. :huh:
And what about STL. They have an empty Terminal D and soon to be B just sitting there. STL is central. Oh well just thought I'd get out my big spoon and stir the pot.

I haven't seen anything about VFLR. There was a CBS today for possible VPLOA in Feb. Maybe PITBULL would know.
And what about STL. They have an empty Terminal D and soon to be B just sitting there. STL is central. Oh well just thought I'd get out my big spoon and stir the pot.

I saw the message about the VPLOA after I made the post. According to PitBull, there will be more VFLRs offered after the first of the year.

Regards,
DCAflyer

I heard we are going to pick up Delta for peanuts at the fire sale, but we're only interested in aircraft, gates, and routes.

Good grief, is there ANY element of truth to this? If they pulled a hub from PIT regardless of how close it was to PHL the certainly wouldn't set a hub up in a cith that is DEFINATELY smaller than Pittsburgh. It's further west than PIT but by an hour and 15 minute flight. Hardly what most would consider the "heart" of the midwest to constitute a hub. It's fun to speculate but really....

Do not underestimate the intelligence of management here.

Where ever there is some one willing to put money in their pockets, they will go.

Last night, I was at the Seashell Lounge in Moon Township and talked to a friend who has an uncle whose brother's son has a girlfriend who works for the FAA. He says that the company is planning on painting a 757 in the Colts' colors and the announcement will be anyday now...

no information or intuition about this, but I would say that IND is in the 'heart' of the midwest and geographically/systemwise distinguishable from PIT. There's a fair amount of distance between PIT and IND and a WHOLE lot of travelers interested in heading west from OHIO or NE

Last night, I was at the Seashell Lounge in Moon Township and talked to a friend who has an uncle whose brother's son has a girlfriend who works for the FAA. He says that the company is planning on painting a 757 in the Colts' colors and the announcement will be anyday now...

Hey, I am sorry for the bitterness in this room over my posting, I was just posting to see if anyone else had heard my original post, please dont kill me over it.........i am a f/a who was told this by the FAA guys,sorry, i am sure its a rumor as usual, just thought this was a message posting board

I also heard a rumor about a recall too. not sure when..but they did post for VLOA for Feb. Not sure how many will take it. I beleive it is only for PHL,CLT, PIT. Guess we should hear something soon about the recall (weather it be east or west recall) I wish someone would make a decision and just tell us something!! :huh:

Never heard a rumor at the seashell that proved to be anything less than fact...especially around last call...

Now for the Blue Moon rumor mill....

Bet the girls got prettier as time went along, too! ;)

Really? I understand that those rumours are only viable if Cathy is tending bar. Is that still a Monday thing?

Latest posts