Non-Rev Travel

cactusboy53

Veteran
May 9, 2007
I just wanted to write a brief note of thanks!!

I'm a US Airways (Westie), and took my family to BOS from STL last week for a non-stop fight and then a return home to STL. The gate agents, pilots and inflight crew were fantastic, and made us very welcome. One of the flight attendants even gave us a subway travel card for our in-city travels.

Thanks again for the great trip!! :up: :up:

I just wanted to write a brief note of thanks!!

I'm a US Airways (Westie), and took my family to BOS from STL last week for a non-stop fight and then a return home to STL. The gate agents, pilots and inflight crew were fantastic, and made us very welcome. One of the flight attendants even gave us a subway travel card for our in-city travels.

Thanks again for the great trip!! :up: :up:
Ive been with AA for 11years just came back from a trip last week with whole family and the FA's were for the most part without a doubt great they took care of my kids as we were spread out through out the cabin. I only had issue with one FA but the rest were great. even with all the BS going on thanks to those that do the right thing day in and day out

It is nice to know that our hard work does not go unnoticed. You only seem to hear about the the bad experiences people have anymore. There are those who cannot set personal issues aside and choose to let their attitudes about get in the way of conducting themselves in a courteous and professional manner. The majority of us F/A's, however, are not this way no matter what our feelings are about the company and the BS we endure, and will see to it that our passengers are served well.