Planned Pilot sick-out on Friday

Arriving late and inconveniencing the pax is the only way to get MGT's attention. So Sorry ,, its only for a day or 2. Like Southwest says " employees come FIRST " EMPLOYEES COME FIRST!!!!!!

I sympathize with your position...but "inconveniencing" is not the right word. It makes it sound like a minor problem for the pax. Tell that to the gate agents who have to explain why the plane isn't leaving. Vacations are ruined for families of limited means...do they get a refund of their money and lost time? Businessmen have meetings blown. How are they compensated? This is just wrong. Shame on you guys.

We've been "inconveniencing" our passangers for months and months and months. The DOT report card atests to that. The difference this time is that the employees were not responsible for the delays and cancellations throught the summer. Mgmt. was responsible for that.

This however is within the employees control, and it is the employees who are blatantly screwing the passengers. The timing sucks. If we were even near the middle of the DOT rankings maybe it would make more sense. But...we're not. We are dead last, still.

So, enjoy your day off. Don't worry about the additional burden you are putting on your coworkers. Don't fret about the passengers who are getting screwed once again.

Pitiful

Screwing your fellow employees and inconveniencing passengers is no way to gain anyones support. It only breeds contempt. This will have no effect on Mgmt since they know Cust svc will once again clean up the mess left by another work group . It will cost us some more VFF and high yeild passengers as we continue to prove that we are still unreliable. When will these groups (unions) learn.

The problem with the internationals are they are once a day with no backup. Brilliant planning . They really think only of themselves. What a bunch of selfish b=====ds.

We now have 3 times as many cancellations through about 9:45A as all day yesterday (15 so far today, 5 total yesterday). Anything significant with this due to this "sickout"?

Unfortunately feeding the company cancellations is the only thing the company understands. You wish to get their attention, that is the only way to accomplish it. You can talk all you want but one or two days of feeding and someone wakes up. Sorry about the passengers but this is the way it has always been.

Unfortunately feeding the company cancellations is the only thing the company understands. You wish to get their attention, that is the only way to accomplish it. You can talk all you want but one or two days of feeding and someone wakes up. Sorry about the passengers but this is the way it has always been.

And this will reverse the Nic ruling HOW?

Miss the 727 you should talk I have never been Satan but if I was I sure made you pay the price. In my life there is no room for people who sit in judgement of others while in a position of power . Lets compare records my deeds of 40 years to yours. Wake up out of your self induced coma. I saw what ALPA has done to the career of our fellow work group. To be honest with you I could dress like the grim reeper and still outshine the likes of you...............I will not sit by and let the likes of you silence me. I know what I heard and I stand by the fact that at least I have scruples