Priority 1 rid ourselves of the TWU

High Speed steel

you seem to have avoided my last post

for someone who is so outspoken you are pretty quiet with this one.

I have been patiently waiting for your response.............

remember start with #1

I can't wait to read your responses

I didn't fail to respond to your post. Look at my post #34...

<p>

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)][indent=4.375]
[background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]
Ken MacTiernan, on 24 August 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]

What would you know about leadership? You
can't even identify yourself. That's leadership.
Do you talk with a bag over your head when you
talk to the membership?[/background]

You met me before you just don't remember. But I sure do! We had a rather casual coversation after the AMFA meeting years back here in Tulsa until I asked you what was to happen to my seniority under the AMFA since I have never layed hands on an aircraft and since you couldn't answer my question you went and got Del Femine to answer it for me. I then found out what you and Del Femine were pushing was to push me out the door even though I am a true Charlie Taylor who you so lovingly embrace....Oh, and I do like my mask. You should try one, so you won't feel so offended when someone points to your ignorance... :lol:

[/background][/indent]​
Don't waste your time HSS. AMFA clones like Kenny M have always been known as the peanut gallery constituency. Lot's of advice, lot's of criticism, lot's of hot air, and no leadership unless you count their memorized broken-record AMFA chants. Wasn't he the tough guy who got elected to office once and then bailed out because he couldn't stand the heat?

Don't waste your time HSS. AMFA clones like Kenny M have always been known as the peanut gallery constituency. Lot's of advice, lot's of criticism, lot's of hot air, and no leadership unless you count their memorized broken-record AMFA chants. Wasn't he the tough guy who got elected to office once and then bailed out because he couldn't stand the heat?

Feel free to volunteer your own identity so that we can all judge you and your unionism strength or weakness too?
I am all for alias use, when used only to protect yourself from legal issues, but when you personally attack a man without disclosing your own identity, it is kind of chickenshit in my opinion.
I mean most men that want to post this type of information would be willing to prove their own worth to contrast their attacks.
But not you are others here, instead you play the one-sided zero accountability attack scheme.
Quite telling in itself in my personal opinion.

ok slick,

you answered the post but you did not answer my question

remember start with #1 ......................

I did answer your question. Based only from an observation I noted that you seemed to have reservations with the ATD and I further noted those who choose to educate themselves may be able to rise above what you had posted. Sorry, but I look above common rants, and I'm not following you....

Feel free to volunteer your own identity so that we can all judge you and your unionism strength or weakness too?
I am all for alias use, when used only to protect yourself from legal issues, but when you personally attack a man without disclosing your own identity, it is kind of chickenshit in my opinion.
I mean most men that want to post this type of information would be willing to prove their own worth to contrast their attacks.
But not you are others here, instead you play the one-sided zero accountability attack scheme.
Quite telling in itself in my personal opinion.

That is an understatement. IMHO, posting under my name has probably cost me some pretty lucrative jobs.
In today's world, every social media entity (forums, Facebook, my space, etc...) is data mined and any and "every" post you have ever made is right there in HR when your looking for a job.
Be aware JMHO,
B) xUT

That is an understatement. IMHO, posting under my name has probably cost me some pretty lucrative jobs.
In today's world, every social media entity (forums, Facebook, my space, etc...) is data mined and any and "every" post you have ever made is right there in HR when your looking for a job.
Be aware JMHO,
B) xUT
Well said xUT

Well said xUT
Well said xUT

poor excuse for hiding behind an alias. Great leadership qualities that demonstrates and the aliases have such strong opinions but not strong enough to identify themselves. Thats someone I give alot of credibility to.
with that submissive mentality no wonder we dont act like a union because you are afraid someone might see you or hear what you have to say. thats just great, no wonder we are the leading concessionary union.

poor excuse for hiding behind an alias. Great leadership qualities that demonstrates and the aliases have such strong opinions but not strong enough to identify themselves. Thats someone I give alot of credibility to.
with that submissive mentality no wonder we dont act like a union because you are afraid someone might see you or hear what you have to say. thats just great, no wonder we are the leading concessionary union.
Not an excuse but a Reality. You really should stick to your subjects you have knowledge in rather than shower others with your Total Ignorance of the general internet. It seems as though you can somewhat hold your own in a conversation about union related subjects but when it comes to trying to guide someone thru the DO's and DON'Ts of having an internet experience while still maintaining Cyber Security you evidently are clueless. I have a side business as do you or so I have read. Mine is working on and building PCs & Linux machines. I repair boxs & laptops daily that someone such as yourself has displayed their poor judgment on the net thinking like you evidently do. What you consider is being honorable and having courage on the net is in one of the most Idiotic and Irresponsible decisions one can make in the environment in which we are interacting. Most importantly having Credibility with you or the other two inept and/or incompetent internet gurus that constantly hound others about aliases is really low on my list of priorities.

For you to tell me I need to use my real name on the net instead of an alias equates to me telling you that during your marital counseling sessions you need to elbow an irritable husband in the mouth to get control of the situation. In both situations we have shown our Ignorance and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that we should stick to what we know and save ourselves the embarrassment of looking like an idiot. Comparing being a Union and using an Alias is quite a stretch and a bad comparison.

I was a leader as in a NCO in an Infantry Unit so don't preach anything to me about leadership. If you really want to be a good one right now you will do as I used to do bad situations when it seemed there was no light at the end. You and Bob and the rest of the systemwide leadership will suck it up. Adapt and Overcome and quit all your finger pointing, whining and griping and realize It is what It is and you guys as in Leadership are who the Membership looks to and consider if you idiots can't keep your composure and be strong and collected even when it seems hopeless how do you expect them to. All the pathetic name calling and pointing of blame really should subside because it will fix nothing and defiantly kill any chance of Unity.

. All the pathetic name calling and pointing of blame really should subside because it will fix nothing and defiantly kill any chance of Unity.

Unity for what, the next round of concessions? We dont need unity for that.

So what do we need unity for? To help AA "Take on United and Delta'? So we can drag their wages down to ours and all the executives at all these airlines can get even bigger paychecks?

You need unity to fight the company, not to lick their boots and just because you are willing to do it dont tell us that we need to all do it.

If you ever decide to fight. let us know, then we can talk about unity.

Back