Priority 1 rid ourselves of the TWU

Couple good AMFA meetings today in DFW. It was good to here from the Southwest AMT's and GSE mechanics about how their are NO wedges between their title groups, and how AMFA treats them both as mechanics weather they have a license or not. Also heard from 2 UAL mechanics about the IBT, very disturbing on how the mechanics locals are grouped in with thousands of other non-mechanic related occupations, like the bakers union and truck drivers. The IBT is the twu, but with much more corruption, and the skilled AMT's at AA will be even a bigger minority. We picked up a few more organizers, so it was a success. Hope the TULSA meeting goes just as good.

That was not a slam dumbo, that was simple statement of fact.

You cannot comprehend any better than you can spell.

The simple statement of fact is you lie. More tee shirts sold than there are Machinists in three hours time? You know that is bullshet Informer. Did you ask your patrons if they are skilled before you allowed them to purchase one?

Hey odie, you peddling your foreign made shirts to only the skilled like Informer does? We give out American made shirts to the whole TWU membership here, we don't leave anyone out... :)
They are American Made, and they're only 15 bucks compared to the 650 dollar twu shirt! You do the math ! Go to the AMFA meeting in Tulsa and defend your mighty twu!

Hey High Speed Stool, I thought I passed you after breakfast this morning....

We have a common enemy. AFW is done, Tulsa is next. You are in competition with foreign MROs not AMFA. You need to spend your time figuring out how you will save 4,000 jobs in the next 3 years.Good luck.

Several TUL organizers were at the meeting today, cards are comming in, but they can use some help. HSS we can use your help !!! You are a DICK everyone knows! And if you were to think like a rational union member, instead of a bought stooge, you can put this over the top in Tulsa.

Several TUL organizers were at the meeting today, cards are comming in, but they can use some help. HSS we can use your help !!! You are a DICK everyone knows! And if you were to think like a rational union member, instead of a bought stooge, you can put this over the top in Tulsa.

You need to curb your excitement odie, the stink pickle is not going down as well as you think in Tulsa...

Hey High Speed Stool, I thought I passed you after breakfast this morning....

We have a common enemy. AFW is done, Tulsa is next. You are in competition with foreign MROs not AMFA. You need to spend your time figuring out how you will save 4,000 jobs in the next 3 years.Good luck.

I'm not your enemy, I saved your job when I voted YES on the TA. You should've stopped me, so you could thank me....

I'm not your enemy, I saved your job when I voted YES on the TA. You should have stopped me so you could thank me....
Their are several of us that would have loved to thank you personally for voting yes. Chris Rhinehart you are nothing but a paid off stooge! You lowered the bar on all the AMT's through out the industry, nice job.

Their are several of us that would have loved to thank you personally for voting yes. Chris Rhinehart you are nothing but a paid off stooge! You lowered the bar on all the AMT's through out the industry, nice job.

Hey odie, When you were a young'n instead of playing with your water toy's in the bathtub did you spend your time farting in the tub and biting at the bubbles, you may have some dain brammage.... :lol:

Latest posts

Back