PUNCTUATION, at USAIRWAYS comment

fredy777

Jan 3, 2007
I would like to thank all the guys that are trying to correct my PUNCTUATION, to the comment that I, made about USAIRWAYS SEE I am going step by step now, anyway the point of my comment is not to write a book, for that I need PUNCTUATION I am just someone talking about USAIRWAYS screwed ups, when I publish a nove or a book I will let you know so you can help me with PUNCTUATION, anyway I just want to ask you one more thing DO NOT FLY ETB trips in december.......thx, once again DO NOT FLY ETB TRIPS IN DEC LET B/H HAVE WHAT THEIR ASK FOR, NOTHING GOOD COMES UP WHEN YOU ARE GREEDY

I would like to thank all the guys that are trying to correct my PUNCTUATION, to the comment that I, made about USAIRWAYS SEE I am going step by step now, anyway the point of my comment is not to write a book, for that I need PUNCTUATION I am just someone talking about USAIRWAYS screwed ups, when I publish a nove or a book I will let you know so you can help me with PUNCTUATION, anyway I just want to ask you one more thing DO NOT FLY ETB trips in december.......thx, once again DO NOT FLY ETB TRIPS IN DEC LET B/H HAVE WHAT THEIR ASK FOR, NOTHING GOOD COMES UP WHEN YOU ARE GREEDY

"Spoken like a true smartass." - Weezer...STEEL MAGNOLIAS

LOVE IT!!

Fredy,

Trying to read a long post that has no breaks, no paragraphs, little or no punctuation and covers a LOT of ground time-wise is really a PITA!

Try at least breaking up you thoughts into slightly smaller chunks. Organizing them just a bit would also be very helpful as well. More people will read your posts AND more people will UNDERSTAND you thoughts much more clearly.

Just an idea...

BTW, sorry if I offended you by capitalizing the F in your handle. Just a habit from grade school I guess.

kafka managed to do just fine sans punctuation.
you GO freddy777!! :up:

There is another poster on here(1500+ posts) who is punctuation challenged. I have never seen him being corrected, so i don't know why people are coming down so hard on you!!!

I must say that’s the one thing I enjoy about my post-US lifestyle; recreational pharmaceuticals.

You should see the size of the note that just came out of one of my stereo speakers. It was HUGE!

insert_musicalnote.gif

I must say that’s the one thing I enjoy about my post-US lifestyle; recreational pharmaceuticals.

You should see the size of the note that just came out of one of my stereo speakers. It was HUGE!
?

LOL... you're high right now, aren't you? B)

welcome fredy... :cool: