warning for b/h 's who use the etb to drop trips

mind your business . this is a f/a issue.
Last time I checked US Aviation permits any member to post on any topic.

Why don't you comment when passengers post on threads that don't concern them?

Your best bet is to be silent and let any post as it is their right under the terms of service.

i just don't like him :lol:

That is an ignorant statement, you don't know me in real life, you don't have to like what I post or agree with it.

Last time I checked US Aviation permits any member to post on any topic.

Why don't you comment when passengers post on threads that don't concern them?

Your best bet is to be silent and let any post as it is their right under the terms of service.
That is an ignorant statement, you don't know me in real life, you don't have to like what I post or agree with it.
weell , your right 700. you probrably are a nice guy off the board. so i take that back . i don't like your posts . how's that? now, back to topic.

The union leaders need to negotiate Ford and Harrison OFF the property and get them away from the negotiation tables, including Jerry Glass. He hides behind Jerry G.
The antiunion/union busters are still on the property and are the lawyers at all the tables for the company.
Off Topic but Dead on Target!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Your such a hoot Piney now BUTT OUT OF OUR FREAKING BUSINESS! You attempting to throw yourself at a certain Greek woman on this board is pathedic. Trust me she would not give you the time of day. Your just like a little gnat and I wish someone would swat you.

It is anyone members right to post on any topic.

If you want to start your own message board and make the rules then go do it.

Otherwise, just let it be.

this is so stupid. who cares if a reserve, blockholder or santa claus picks up the trip!!!!! get over it people. i'm a b/h and i think it should be manditory that every blockholder shout sit reserve for just one week just to see what a great life it is!!!!! oh and by the way...the intl fence is down. get over that too!!! :angry:

Latest posts