SAY, "NO" TO ETB TRIPS FOR DECEMBER

Oh yes folks, you heard it here first.

I'm the idiot for taking advantage of MDA, where I was a senior blockholder with every weekend and holiday off, flew with my best friend and laid over wherever I wanted, flying as little or as much as I felt like for more than what I'd made at mainline. Just like they take advantage of the ETB, I'll happily take advantage if they vote to awards a gift like that to a certain part of the seniority list.

I'm also an idiot for getting paid by US Airways to work three days a month while I pursue other educational and work ventures so I'm not SKY HIGH in twenty years. This is someone who laughs at the idea of still working here (part time really) after 8 years, but has been here for 20 and will never make more than the 40 grand or so he makes, nor does he even aspire to. How small one's world must be when this is all there is- what's entertainment to us is unfortunately these people's lives. Can you imagine poor Sky High trying to fill out a job application, much less interview for a job? I must also be an idiot because I don't capitalize every second word.

Itestwell, you've repeated the same point over and over again and no one's buying it (which is nothing new for you as we all know). Have you picked up again?

USCREW, you seem to be somewhat intelligent. The gleeful "I'm screwing my co-workers" thing is beneath you. You are not a teenage girl by far, acting like one is not flattering.

I'm such an idiot that all of these posters await my every word, mull over it for 24 hours, and then do their very best to attempt to discredit me. This usually consists of "You're a reserve!" or "You were MidAtlantic!", neither of which anyone on here deems offensive. Without them I have nothing to make fun of, so please encourage them to continue.

*** I see you reading this SKY HIGH, when you finish reading it in a couple of hours we'll all be awaiting your response. Get that caps key ready!

USCREW, you seem to be somewhat intelligent. The gleeful "I'm screwing my co-workers" thing is beneath you. You are not a teenage girl by far, acting like one is not flattering.
Hey, thanks for being only somewhat half bitchy--it's an improvement. You don't know me--I don't gleefully screw over anyone, but I find the perception funny. I have only heard good things about you and your true professionalism on the line, so chill and keep your sense of humor forefront. There are more important things.

EMB,

Come now, victim, no one said you were an idiot. I think it's marvelous that you were able to have a line, weekends off at MDA, and were able to fly with your bff nonstop. Great! I for one was very informed during the concessionary votes, and cast my vote accordingly. Believe it or not, I am not completely ignant.

Why are not you buying my point? Is it not true that you were furloughed, and then accepted employment into a position at an "airline within an airline", effectively creating a C scale, and performed previous mainline flying for a fraction of the cost? Am I wrong here? What's there to "buy" here? It's a fact that the mainline FA's created MDA by their votes, why are you arguing my point? Again, glad you made it work for you. That's wonderful.

Why would not you want to be SKYHIGH in twenty years? You make it clear that you are on your way outta this mess, pursuing other ventures, but want to change things for the good of your peers. But, then you say that it is so horrid to be a career stewardess? Which is it?

Lastly, I do wait on your every word on here. It is gospel. Please don't make me wait so long! Stop studying, stop bettering yourself beyond comprehension, and respond nicely!

Peace.

Nothing wrong with being a career stewardess, only with being a painfully stupid one (bother way...)

xxx
blah blah blah. Amaaaaaazing.

It's hard to work with so many painfully stupid stewardesses, isn't it? How do you manage? :lol:

When you want to answer my question regarding working for a C scale airline, let me know. ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

blah blah blah. Amaaaaaazing.

It's hard to work with so many painfully stupid stewardesses, isn't it? How do you manage? :lol:

When you want to answer my question regarding working for a C scale airline, let me know. ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Snore, Christ on a cross, read up, man!

You keep saying 'C-scale airline', I assume your talking about US Airways, or are you really so completely clueless that you think "MidAtlantic" was an airline? Why do you work for a C-scale airline? You work there now and did then? Why?

Since the wages on the former MDA contract pretty much match the current wages at mainline year by year give or take a dollar, it's hard to justify calling it a C-scale but if you'd like to go ahead. Just because we have no one on the lowest ends of the pay scale doesn't mean it's not there. Until the MDA F/As came back there were no B-scale F/As, you just chose to 'division' it before, and thank you again, I'm sure most would agree it was a fabulous time.

Only a US Airways union member would make no comment on an outsourced F/A flying a 90 seat jet for $13 in a US uniform on our former DC9 routes while we have thousands furloughed, but put down a F/A on their own, real US seniority list flying a 72 seater for $20 on the actual US certificate. Yeah, great job.

I generally don't fly with painfully stupid stewardesses, just make fun of them here to the delight of many.

Snore, Christ on a cross, read up, man!

You keep saying 'C-scale airline', I assume your talking about US Airways, or are you really so completely clueless that you think "MidAtlantic" was an airline? Why do you work for a C-scale airline? You work there now and did then? Why?

Since the wages on the former MDA contract pretty much match the current wages at mainline year by year give or take a dollar, it's hard to justify calling it a C-scale but if you'd like to go ahead. Just because we have no one on the lowest ends of the pay scale doesn't mean it's not there. Until the MDA F/As came back there were no B-scale F/As, you just chose to 'division' it before, and thank you again, I'm sure most would agree it was a fabulous time.

Only a US Airways union member would make no comment on an outsourced F/A flying a 90 seat jet for $13 in a US uniform on our former DC9 routes while we have thousands furloughed, but put down a F/A on their own, real US seniority list flying a 72 seater for $20 on the actual US certificate. Yeah, great job.

I generally don't fly with painfully stupid stewardesses, just make fun of them here to the delight of many.
Yawn.

MDA newhire: ~16/hr
HP newhire: ~16/hr

US newhire (post concessions galore): ~19/hr.

Point #1: MDA was a C scale. Ugly reality, I know.
Point#2: Payscale at MDA was quite close to that of HP, the very FA's that you often chastise for working for such a junk outfit. (Which has been my main point all along.....)

**BTW, I realize that you "slid" over to MDA with your US longevity, and you were not a newhire. Makes for a nice comparison, tho.

Oh yes folks, you heard it here first.

I'm also an idiot for getting paid by US Airways to work three days a month while I pursue other educational and work ventures so I'm not SKY HIGH in twenty years. This is someone who laughs at the idea of still working here (part time really) after 8 years, but has been here for 20 and will never make more than the 40 grand or so he makes, nor does he even aspire to.

sky high states: LOL, what do you know about my FINANCIAL SITUATION? All your comments are conjecture.

MY OVER TWENTY years holds..........my "first choice" BLOCK (something you so desperately want, that you would make comments about your co-workers, dying soon) <--trully pathetic.
Mostly, work a low value block.......throw "plenty of vacation" INTO THE SUMMER MONTHS so that I work ohhh, maybe 12 days a month throughout the SUMMER . My measley seniority allows me to fly and HOLD any position and DESTINATION.

.........dont know about you, but I'm ENJOYING MY SENIORITY AND BLOCK...........you????

I'm such an idiot that all of these posters await my every word, mull over it for 24 hours, and then do their very best to attempt to discredit me.

LOL, you're kidding, right? Your every word, like, skorts, Mullets, Madonna? Those words?

Ohhh, wait, you think making fun of someone's SPELLING is amusing, nahhh, it's your maturity level showing.

only stating opinions

I didn't have the patience to read through the caps words and dots. Basic premise is he has a schedule like 20 year olds at Continental do and is extremely proud, excited about it, etc? Someone PM me if anything remotely interesting is said.

I didn't have the patience to read through the caps words and dots..
And your other quote (excuse) was what? Something like "blah blah blah"? :lol: Transparent as all get out. Stop wasting bandwith and formulate an articulate argument.

MDA=HP. Pay, work rules, u name it. You ran to it. So, what makes you better than our West counterparts again?

Laughable. Too easy......