Recall of Council 89 CLT LEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

airportman

Senior
Sep 23, 2005
The paperwork is out there, Its time to recall council 89 President.

Some Are asking Why here is a list of reasons.

1. The Office is being staffed by freinds not our elected officials.

2. Lec is being paid 108 hours and WAS NOT grandfathered in on the 105 Option

3. Lec is collecting expense money and working from home.

4. Lec sent back to Afa National 30% of budget instead of using it to Represent US.

5. Lec Is using union money to follow the JNC around rather than be here in Clt representing US.

6. Lec does not return/answere phone calls as promised.

7. Lec Is not flying as Promised.

8 Lec is making no attempt to communicate with US

This list can go on and on however with all thats happing in the industry, we MUST have Better representation therefor i reccoment to each and every member to seek out and sign the RECALL PETITION.

AND

If you Want to gather Signitures see Cathy or Joe and get your own to Carry. I Did My representation is important to me.

Reactions: 2 people
Their contract first. Thanks PHL & CLT. Thanks for costing us thousands. Thanks for an AA no vote lowering the bar. Thanks to all the morons on the AA board from US screwing our AND their position. Here's to all the uneducated, uninformed and un-roadshow going morons.
You and YOUR JNC have been out foxed.
Congratulations morons. You deserve it but I don't. Morons!

Reactions: 3 people
It's about time people are starting to wake up . Clt LEC pres. Had to eat her own words with not spitting from the pilots. Word is spreading and the company is eating this up. They love a good recall , I've yet to see any change. BTW how many e lines have you gotten from our new MEC Pres. In a recent article he considers DP a friend. I think someone is realizing she got in way over her head.

I suspect Mike Flores and his lovely wife are up to no good on this one.

They are making up all kinds of crap so that they can take office.

Mike was the idiot that was finally recalled from the MEC Pres. position as he tried to give Doug parker everything there was left in the contract that he wanted...sitting there watching ball games in the US Airways box no less.

Give me a break...

Cathy can't fly now, there is so much she needs to stay abreast of.

Often times you can't trust your LEC VP or treasurer because they are sometimes in cahoots with your enemies to get back into office.

I don't trust those former officers who look to grab the seats by starting major trouble among the ranks.

It's about time people are starting to wake up . Clt LEC pres. Had to eat her own words with not spitting from the pilots. Word is spreading and the company is eating this up. They love a good recall , I've yet to see any change. BTW how many e lines have you gotten from our new MEC Pres. In a recent article he considers DP a friend. I think someone is realizing she got in way over her head.

Split from the pilots???? the language has been in the contract for decades.

You management types really want this language don't you....boo, hoo, hoo, to you...whaaa, whaaa, whaaa.

Reactions: 2 people
The paperwork is out there, Its time to recall council 89 President.

Some Are asking Why here is a list of reasons.

1. The Office is being staffed by freinds not our elected officials.

2. Lec is being paid 108 hours and WAS NOT grandfathered in on the 105 Option

3. Lec is collecting expense money and working from home.

4. Lec sent back to Afa National 30% of budget instead of using it to Represent US.

5. Lec Is using union money to follow the JNC around rather than be here in Clt representing US.

6. Lec does not return/answere phone calls as promised.

7. Lec Is not flying as Promised.

8 Lec is making no attempt to communicate with US

This list can go on and on however with all thats happing in the industry, we MUST have Better representation therefor i reccoment to each and every member to seek out and sign the RECALL PETITION.

AND

If you Want to gather Signitures see Cathy or Joe and get your own to Carry. I Did My representation is important to me.

Every single one of these issues are BOGUS!!!!!!!!!!

Recall CLT AND PHL for being unable to deliver and being "recessesed" by the company. If we have to wait for the AA vote then AFA has become irrelevant and we will be taking the left overs. Thanks AFA for letting us negotiate from an even weaker position!
Recall CLT AND PHL for being unable to deliver.

Split from the pilots???? the language has been in the contract for decades.

You management types really want this language don't you....boo, hoo, hoo, to you...whaaa, whaaa, whaaa.

Boo hoo hoo. Whaa whaaa whaaa ...what are you a 4 yr old. I was speaking to the platform she ran on , the never getting rid of the me to clause. What facts do you have to back that the statements are bogus. Your not even employed here. You can't !!!!

Pitbull has more credibility than anyone else that has posted on this topic. She may not be currently employed with LCC but she knows more than the "morons" that work here making theae BS acussations. I agree with Pitbull - these charges are totally bogus. More uneducated inbred Charlotte style drama. Which LEC office is running a budget surplus? Guess that inspection of the LEC books only revealed that Cathy is doing a good job.even if some people are too ignorant to realize it.

Where is the "new" TA?

What are you waiting for?

You are in charge now and you know what the 37% from the survey wanted.

Why is their silence?

Are you doing a deal behind the memberships backs or are you "parked" by the company until AA votes their LBFO down?

Your in charge and if you can't deliver you and PHL should be recalled.

If you are leaving our future up to an AA BK vote you should be gone.

If you can't deliver you should be gone.

If the uninformed, uneducated and un-roadshow going morons leave their destiny up to a DIFFERENT airline's BK judge to decide their future they truely are MORONS!

Be gone.

You're in charge and you can't deliver a new TA when you vehemently knew everything wrong with the old TA.

What's the hold up?

You were so certain of what was wrong why haven't you corrected it and presented a new TA?

Has the company outfoxed you by sitting on a contract until AA votes?

Are you betting our future on the outcome of a BK vote at a DIFFERENT airline?

If you are, you and PHL deserve to be recalled.

Where is your new TA?

Morons.

Reactions: 1 person
On the AA forum our "de facto" MEC president agrees ,essentially we are "parked" by the company until an AA vote :

Be Careful What You Wish For., on 01 August 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

AFA has managed to get themselves "parked" by the company until AA votes leaving our future up to a BK AA contract after our own TWICE BK contract.

Geniues!

Pretty ugly stuff coming down the pike. Its pitiful.

Thanks CLT & PHL.

Morons.

Where's my TA???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts