Religion of Peace

Murder Charge for Brother Whose Sister Shed Scarf

The brother of a Canadian teenager who was slain in what friends described as a family dispute over a Muslim head scarf was charged with murder, becoming the second family member accused in her death, police said Friday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,373223,00.html

It's impossible to fathom this mindset. Murder your daughter so that you may find favor with your "god".

Pure evil!

We, the natives were savage non-believers don't you know. I am sure they had it coming to them.

The sooner people break the shackles of religion the better the planet will be. That is assuming we do not blow our selves to bits and the air/water/ground are not contaminated by all the pollutants we put out but that is another thread.

All Indian killers.............in the name of civility of course.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Via christianity !!

The only other folks who were here back then, were Asians(Chinese /Railroad) and a smattering of Jews,.....................But MANIFEST DESTINY had NO meaning to them.

So jesus freaks can claim ALL the BLAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any questions ???????????

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Via christianity !!

The only other folks who were here back then, were Asians(Chinese /Railroad) and a smattering of Jews,.....................But MANIFEST DESTINY had NO meaning to them.

Please help me.............I don't see the connection to Jesus. These men appear to be bad people, but were they doing this in the name of Jesus or some scripture. Perhaps I have not studied this enough.

As I understand it manifest destiny and divine destiny were intertwined. God intended for the US to control all land from sea to sea. The Natives were either to be converted or destroyed as heathens. As they were incarserated on reservations, they were banned from practicing their faith or speaking their language. Religion played a large part in the destruction of the natives culture.

Please help me.............I don't see the connection to Jesus. These men appear to be bad people, but were they doing this in the name of Jesus or some scripture. Perhaps I have not studied this enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Google "The SAND CREEK massacre", and LEARN about Methodist Minister John Chivington !!

Every time Christians get CAUGHT because of some Heinous Deed, they IMMEDIATELY run for the....."False Prophets"...BULL CRAP.

While true, their were/are FALSE PROPHETS, ..It CAN NOT be the case Every time !

NOW CAN IT ???

Questions ??????????????

As I understand it manifest destiny and divine destiny were intertwined. God intended for the US to control all land from sea to sea. The Natives were either to be converted or destroyed as heathens. As they were incarserated on reservations, they were banned from practicing their faith or speaking their language. Religion played a large part in the destruction of the natives culture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are Sooo right cosworth !

When they say that the US is(now) 80% christian, .....back then (1608-1860 ish) the US was MORE christian(perhaps 90-95%), and again...the Jews/Muslims/Hindu's/Buddhists had virtually ZERO to do with the ATROCITIES !

When you say that "GOD" prompted the actions against the Indians, during the FALSE PHOPHESY of MANIFEST DESTINY, it wasn't the "GOD" refered to in the OLD TESTAMENT,.....NO, it was the "GOD" refered to in the NEW TESTAMENT. GOD in the "NT" = Jesus, and therein lies the Problem/reason. !!

Heck, the Indians knew MORE/LONGER about "GOD"/Creator than ANYONE/(group), and I...M E A N...A N Y O N E......(jews/Asians..approx. 5000 years/...Hindu's I'm not exactly sure)

But what the Indians KNEW way back then, to be a "BS" story, was Jesus.
They were right THEN....They are right..NOW(except for the poor "converts" who chose jesus, rather than STARVE to death.

Hey, I'm not knocking anyones beliefs,......to each his/her own.

Via christianity !!

Bear....you hijacked the thread......its about Muslims [deleted at poster's request].....

Yeah...whats for dinner?

I too am tired of hearing the "OH, they were not real Christians. Real Christians would not massacre natives, burn witches, enslave blacks, ..... etc" Anyone who abides by their faith would not hurt others. The thing is, religion does exist and people do twist it to suit their needs. If religion did not exist, there would be nothing to twist around. One could argue that people may find some other point to join forces on. The Muslims who murder for sport are no more Muslim than the Christians who have murdered for sport or Jews or Hindus or any other religion. Murders by definition I would think must be nuts for no sane person would kill another for sport.

I see little proof that the 'good' that has come from religion would not have come about without it.

The Dreaded Cute Puppy Dog Of Blasphemy

Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat

A postcard featuring a cute puppy sitting in a policeman's hat advertising a Scottish police force's new telephone number has sparked outrage from Muslims.

Tayside Police's new non-emergency phone number has prompted complaints from members of the Islamic community.

The choice of image on the Tayside Police cards - a black dog sitting in a police officer's hat - has now been raised with Chief Constable John Vine.

The advert has upset Muslims because dogs are considered ritually unclean and has sparked such anger that some shopkeepers in Dundee have refused to display the advert.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...cemans-hat.html

Brought to you by the perpetually offended Religion of Peace