Save Tulsa Screw The Line Stations

twuer said:
............and yet , once again, you have proved my point. You don't want to take the time to find out the information for yourself, you want someone on a bulletin board to fill you in. My goodness Dave, how many steps would you have to walk to find out some credible information on your own??

You whiners don't give a rats butt as to what is really happeneing. All you would rather do is make up your own story and spread that crap all over to make what we are doing appear worthless. You have done it before and it is no idfferent this time.

Wait and see boys, wait and see.............
[post="248804"][/post]​
What information? The company unionism the Burdchette video (W/Brother Carmine) is spewing? Breakthough Goals? Secure our future? How about "Show us the shared sacrifice? What happened to that twu BS? Came and went.....disappeared!!! Just like all the other "We'll git 'em next" twu transcendental GO TEAM excrement!!!

Without looking at the screen, you can't tell who is company management and who is in the worthless twu. Your twu PROUD of this??? It figures. To me, and many I have talked to about the "Twu/AA management Pajama Party" , this is the death knell for the twu at AA. AMFA Cards are rolling in.

You did to yourselves twuer. Don't forget that..... :huh:

twuer,

Can you dispute the fact that 27% of the non-management employees have hit the street at MCIE in the last six months?

Can you dispute the fact that another 50% of what is currently left at MCIE will hit the street by July?

Can you dispute the fact that AA agreed to employ these workers in the BK acquisition exchange?

Can you dispute that fact that lees than 2 years ago, AA was claiming headcount at MCIE would be reduced by attrition?

Can you dispute the fact that AA management has a habitual problem of telling lies to the employees?

Given the list above, can you prove with any form of documentation that the current outsource percentage at AA is only 19% as you and the TWU informer newsletter have claimed?

Is this TWU Union only about certain employees at certain stations, or do ALL members share in the so-called representation?

Come on now, clue us into the facts as you understand them and quit dodging the questions.

Decision 2004 said:
twuer,

Can you dispute the fact that 27% of the non-management employees have hit the street at MCIE in the last six months?

Can you dispute the fact that another 50% of what is currently left at MCIE will hit the street by July?

Can you dispute the fact that AA agreed to employ these workers in the BK acquisition exchange?

Can you dispute that fact that lees than 2 years ago, AA was claiming headcount at MCIE would be reduced by attrition?

Can you dispute the fact that AA management has a habitual problem of telling lies to the employees?

Given the list above, can you prove with any form of documentation that the current outsource percentage at AA is only 19% as you and the TWU informer newsletter have claimed?

Is this TWU Union only about certain employees at certain stations, or do ALL members share in the so-called representation?

Come on now, clue us into the facts as you understand them and quit dodging the questions.
[post="248867"][/post]​

Stop hitting them with the truth, they will leave and then I will be bored. :up: :up:

AMFAMAN said:
The old chant was, "the best is yet to come." You see how far that got us.....
[post="248847"][/post]​

Yes, I recall little sending that out just prior to our massive concessions. Obviouly our suffering is a big joke to him!!!