Seniority/merger D9ever

boeing787

Senior
Jan 25, 2004
I don't care what happens with the USAIR/AWA merger. Really I don't. To say what I said in my earlier post didn't happen is total garbage. Screw off d9ever you wern't there to witness it I was. UAL BLOODTHIRSTY PILOTS hahahah...Uh the average seniority at UAL at the time was about 7 years. 1/3 of what the USAIR pilots had...who do think was bloodthirsty you fool? Is that why my acquaintace friends were telling me they were going to be flying the 777s and 747s. You really made yourself look like a fool.

AWA pilots you've been warned...GOOD LUCK!

boeing787 said:
I don't care what happens with the USAIR/AWA merger. Really I don't. To say what I said in my earlier post didn't happen is total garbage. Screw off d9ever you wern't there to witness it I was. UAL BLOODTHIRSTY PILOTS hahahah...Uh the average seniority at UAL at the time was about 7 years. 1/3 of what the USAIR pilots had...who do think was bloodthirsty you fool? Is that why my acquaintace friends were telling me they were going to be flying the 777s and 747s. You really made yourself look like a fool.

[post="269386"][/post]​

You are wrong and it is a sore thorn in your side. The surviving company will be coming soon to..... kick you back to reality. :shock:

Go stir the pot in your own house! :up:

boeing787 said:
I don't care what happens with the USAIR/AWA merger.
[post="269386"][/post]​

then strongly consider not posting in topics that reference the awa/usairways consolidation!

afterall , you just stated that you do not care about them!

good luck !

People can say whatever they want, they do not represent a group, nor does it in anyway have any bearing on the outcome of a seniority integration.

The bottomline is that a merger with UAL or AWA with US Airways would follow ALPA merger policy and that process will result in a fair and equitable agreement.

Period.

boeing787 said:

[post="269386"][/post]​

All AWA should do is go with a codeshare. That is all and nothing more. A big mess with a complete merger, IMO. Just my thoughts.........

Back