Warning To All Hp Crewmembers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free history lesson. USAir - Piedmont merger DOH. USAir - PSA Merger DOH.

USAir - Trump shuttle - sloting, wich put alot of the Shuttle pilots have way up the list.

This does not sound geedy and monsterous to me. This does,

AA - AirCal mmmmm AA - TWA mmmm

A rose is a rose.

So let me get this straight. We are to call up our CEO or write him a letter and let him know that we don't approve of this merger? That is going to make him scratch his head and think about it for a second then call Mr. Parker at HP and let him know the deal is off..... If it were only that simple. I know everyone reading this board or any other is either anxious, scared or po'd but we all are just along for the ride. We have NOOOO say in anything. I know every company airline and the like have bad apples working for them. THIS blasting of US employees has to stop. It's nuts. Planes, gates, routes, employees....... nobody has the ball to see into the future. People get all fired up over something they HONESTLY know nothing about. IF anyone and I do mean ANYONE on here knew how to run an effecient airline they should have followed that path in life as a job. Just don't bash us anymore. We only hope the best for anyone. Oh by the way, the finger pointing and name calling towards usairways....... all the majors will be right behind us in terms pay and work rules. No Gucci pay when its now the walmart industry. We are officially setting the stage for things to come.

To all those individuals who are pro USAIR on this AWA board. You beat me down saying all these mean things about how baaaad UAL pilots are. Well lets talk about the shuttle pilots, MDA, J4J and those are just starters.

You see that fact is you guys were DROOOLING over the widebody seats and couldn't wait to get your hands on them. Now your drooling over AWA because they are throwing good money after bad.

You guys are DR. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde. You say something that sounds really nice but you sell your brothers down the line when it comes to money, seniority and oh yeah almost forgot ....potential mergers

I find it quite scary that AWA would fly under USAIR colors.

AWA pilots you cannot allow this to happen!

justaumechanic said:
I have to agree with you.. The vast majority of old timers at US Airways are out for themselves and you can take it to the bank that ALPA will beat down the AmWest Pilot group in a heartbeat to save the US Pilots..

US Airways is filled with some of the most bitterest people in the industry.. Hard core union people who would kill you and your family for 1 hour of overtime..

Every member of the AmWest team should write to their CEO telling them this is a huge mistake.. You would be better off taking a 1 dollar an hour pay cut and adding 10 dollars a week to your medical costs vs merging with US Airways..

Huge mistake and you will all be sorry if it happens..
[post="263421"][/post]​
you're an idiot!

You know I never post anything on this site but is very good reading material. For those of you woried about the furloughed guys I can assure you that most of us have taken retirements or have taken jobs elsewhere which required us to give up senority. I would highly doubt that there is even half of the furloughed pilots that can even come back to US or even want too. It would still be a big risk. So with the average pilot at US being 54 and more that half of the pilots not being able to go back to US what are we really talking about here. Someone who is just upset about a situation that happened about five years ago?
boeing787 said:
Back in the day let's say May 2000 a group known as UAL and USAIR were in merger talks. Being that over half of the UAL seniority list (ie more than the total pilot group by far at USAIR) was less senior than USAIR pilots most of the UAL pilots were very upset at how this debacle would take place.

Now to show you what type of individuals you are going to deal with if you merge
with USAIR. Not only were my usair "friends" calling me and telling me they were going to take all of our 777 and 747 seats due to their "seiniorty rights" but my crew and I almost got into a fight from our 737-200 with a fokker 100 crew in GSO because of this very issue. Some USAIR pilot opened his mouth and all hell broke loose from that point on. They are like vampires and will suck all your money.
Look waht they did to PSA (old PSA) Piedmont (old PIedmont) and Mohawk. These guys will take you for everything.
Lesson to be learned. They eat their young...they look out for number one...and they are a loser airline. Be careful and pray the merger doesn't go thru.

Good luck AWA 'ers!

B787
[post="263251"][/post]​

LET'S BE VERY CLEAR HERE. The situation that happened 5 years ago could happen again. It's not about UAL/U nor Goodwin/Wolfe. It's really not about AWA/U (perhaps the current situation deems it so)...it's about priciple. U's past speaks for itself and I for one want AWA guys to know what they are getting themselves into potentially. I don't think it's a good thing...heck Ray Niedl doesn't either...what do we know eh? :up:

nuff said over and out!

boeing787 said:
LET'S BE VERY CLEAR HERE. The situation that happened 5 years ago could happen again. It's not about UAL/U nor Goodwin/Wolfe. It's really not about AWA/U (perhaps the current situation deems it so)...it's about priciple. U's past speaks for itself and I for one want AWA guys to know what they are getting themselves into potentially. I don't think it's a good thing...heck Ray Niedl doesn't either...what do we know eh? :up:

nuff said over and out!
[post="263453"][/post]​
Didn't U pilots waive fragmentation rights while in BK?

boeing787 said:

nuff said over and out!
[post="263453"][/post]​

I don't think AWA guys want a United pilot's advice. They're smart enough to figure it out for themselves. I know, I know, you guys and gals at UAL just can't help yourselves on telling the other little airline people that you know everything. Funny thing is, nobody cares what you have to say. Somebody said it best in a note above; this whole thing is out of the employees' hands.

EYEINTHESKY considering over 93% of your posts are on the USAIR board who is giving who advice on the AWA website. Stop being such a 2 faced individual...well then again 93% USAIR says it all.

Group: Monthly Member
Member No.: 6,549

Free history lesson. USAir - Piedmont merger DOH. USAir - PSA Merger DOH.

USAir - Trump shuttle - sloting, wich put alot of the Shuttle pilots have way up the list.

This does not sound greedy and monsterous to me. This does,

AA - AirCal mmmmm AA - TWA mmmm

A rose is a rose.

boeing787 said:
EYEINTHESKY considering over 93% of your posts are on the USAIR board who is giving who advice on the AWA website. Stop being such a 2 faced individual...well then again 93% USAIR says it all.
[post="263501"][/post]​

So, why are you on here? Oh, and you never answered a few questions on here about why United pilots are denying the jumpseat to fellow pilots. Sounds pretty petty to me...

I hear 320 has already been spotted trying to get into America West crew rooms around the system, looking for a bid package, mumbling something about DOH and just wanting to know what he is going to be flying. :rolleyes:

StraaightTaalk said:
I hear 320 has already been spotted trying to get into America West crew rooms around the system, looking for a bid package, mumbling something about DOH and just wanting to know what he is going to be flying. :rolleyes:
[post="263598"][/post]​

While he is at it, I would be proud to be the first person on his "no fly list."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts