Warning To All Hp Crewmembers

Status
Not open for further replies.
N905TW said:
The benefits of my labors should not go to some unknown person at U who has been paid more then me for years, nor should they get hired and reduce my relative position in seniority. That said, I do not seek to improve my position at their expense. As long as I hold onto my relative position in seniority and income, I will be satisfied.
AAFSC: That is the way the nAAtives feel. Except the TWAers made a lot less than us.

Really? Thats funny, cause it seems the nAAtives really went for grabbing ALL the seniority that they could, across the board. FYI, Relative Seniority would have been a dream compared to what happened.

Lets see, if before the deal you were at 21% seniority, and after you are at 21% seniority of a combined airline, ... how could that not be fair? But no, AA'ers took huge windfalls by STAPLING the F/A's, sticking a 4/01 seniority date to most rampers, and placing our most senior 767 Captain (1965 hire) in the mid 1986 range. Then the last 1200 of us got stapled, and then furloughed. ALL of the TWA Flight Attendants, some hired as far back 1963 are on FURLOUGH, while your F/A's hired as far back as 2001 fly thier airplanes, operate thier flights, and fly out of thier bases. This is fair?

IF this HP/U merger does occur, lets just hope and pray that cooler heads prevail so that we can all work together to make it succeed. There are ways to craft a seniority integration without decimating one work force. Who wants to work the next 20 or 30 years with disgruntled people? We do not need the AMR culture around here, nor the disaster they created in the workforces with the cram-job to the TWA'ers.
[post="263943"][/post]​

FYI. the TWA rampers got their full seniority in STL(along with the TWA AMTs in MCI) that is what they had before AA came along and that is what they have after AA came along. Unfortunately, we went to binding arbitration which means that the TWA ramp/mechanics got allegheny/mohawk back after they signed it away in bankruptcy.All the nAAtives in the STL ramp are gone, kicked out by the TWAers. Also in cities where TWAers get 25% of their seniority, they have thrown nAAtives out of there as well. As far as pilots, the TWA767/757 captains are still flying those (at the STL base). The APA used "career expectations" when determining the list and no TWa pilot could have been expected to fly a 777, A-300, 737, or MD-11.

Here is another story about TWA-STL. Back in the early nineties, AA shut down a line maintenance station that AA had there and all mechanics were RIFed. Well as soon as the AA-TWA seniority issue was resolved those AA mechanics should have been immediately recalled to STL. Most of them had seniority greater than most of the TWAer's at that station. These AA mechanics were never recalled to STL and grievances were filed to that fact. These grievances were dropped by the TWU and Local 530 basically dictated that no AA mechanic would be allowed into STL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts