Serve three European markets this spring

john john

Veteran
Contributor
Sep 12, 2004
http://www.afausairways.org/Eline/apr24_06.htm
As you know US Airways has acquired three B757-200 ETOPS aircraft in order to serve three European markets this spring. The new aircraft will serve Glasgow, Shannon and Lisbon from Philadelphia beginning in late May/early June. The Boeing 767 equipment that previously years operated the seasonal service to Glasgow and Dublin will now operate into the new Milan and Stockholm markets. Milan is scheduled to operate year round.

No love lost from Mike Flores:

"The Company told us engineering is having a problem with curtaining off the seats as required by the contract. Too bad for engineering; this issue will be resolved to our satisfaction."

The spirit of Wolf lives on.

Low blow treating engineering like that. :angry:

we need curtains period. and don't even start to get into it with the f/a's about this issue.

we need curtains period. and don't even start to get into it with the f/a's about this issue.

I want flight attendants to have curtains. On all flights. No disrepect to flight attendants, but I got stuck with bulkhead aisle seat on a recent transcon redeye and ended up with galley light in my face all night and two flight attendants standing/sitting in the galley talking the entire time. Privacy for the crews/somewhere for them to rest or relax is of benefit to the passengers as well.

Latest posts