Two new European destinations

I've been told that these 2 cities are on the short list....

TXL

That would be nice. Is there room at TXL, especially with THF closing soon? What about waiting for BBI to open & try to get (with LH co-operation) some nice/prime arrival-departure times?

i wonder if we are keeping gla now that we are going to fly into bhx.
the two cities are two different worlds (and two different countries). no one goes to GLA for the same reasons they go to BHX. the only reason I could think of for discontinuing GLA over BHX is that GLA is a more seasonal market and/or the flight makes a lot less money. BHX is a big business center but with the UK government all but calling their economy in a recession, business travel may drop off quite a bit.

the two cities are two different worlds (and two different countries). no one goes to GLA for the same reasons they go to BHX. the only reason I could think of for discontinuing GLA over BHX is that GLA is a more seasonal market and/or the flight makes a lot less money. BHX is a big business center but with the UK government all but calling their economy in a recession, business travel may drop off quite a bit.
you know what goodstew, i got confused with edinborough. my bad.

Latest posts