Start charging for cokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCT

Veteran
May 8, 2007
Visit site
The last PHX crew session, if anyone listened an fa asked: "Can we start charging passengers for pillows and blankets?" When asked, Doug himself responded by saying "we don't want to increase the fa's workload and stress by too much.." Not exact quote, but close. But we are "looking at charging pax's for beverages." If they can make this work??! OH PLEASE!! I will not stand to sell cokes and pretzel's, that is the least we can give these poor pax's for free, without all heck breaking loose!! How low can this place go, please tell me?? :down:

The last PHX crew session, if anyone listened an fa asked: "Can we start charging passengers for pillows and blankets?" When asked, Doug himself responded by saying "we don't want to increase the fa's workload and stress by too much.." Not exact quote, but close. But we are "looking at charging pax's for beverages." If they can make this work??! OH PLEASE!! I will not stand to sell cokes and pretzel's, that is the least we can give these poor pax's for free, without all heck breaking loose!! How low can this place go, please tell me?? :down:

Sorry, responding to original post, didn't know was already addressed. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back