Stop and Frisk

What is the difference?

Lets skip the food issue. Government has told you that you can consume nicotine (harder to kick than heroin) but you cannot smoke weed (non-addictive).

Bottom line is government is telling us what we can and cannot do in the privacy of our own life. Why is that OK for reps and not dems?

When's the last time a cigarette, impaired your ability to drive a car? OK, when's the last time a blunt impaired your ability to drive a car ?
And before you answer, I've done both, so I know from experience !
And just because you are stoned and believe you are Mario Andretti, doesn't make it so !
I'm all for the legalization of marijuana, hell mo money for the Demorats to waste, as soon as they figure out how to immediatly test for it at a road block !

When's the last time a cigarette, impaired your ability to drive a car?
When the lit end bumped either the window sill or ashtray and broke off while driving 70. Kinda makes you take your eye off the road knowing there is a red hot ember living somewhere amongst the flammable stiff in your car. That never happen to you?

What is the difference?

Lets skip the food issue. Government has told you that you can consume nicotine (harder to kick than heroin) but you cannot smoke weed (non-addictive).

Bottom line is government is telling us what we can and cannot do in the privacy of our own life. Why is that OK for reps and not dems?

"Bottom line is government is telling us what we can and cannot do in the privacy of our own life. Why is that OK.....?" To any rational person; it isn't and never should be...Period. As for "reps and not dems": Who should reasonably care which supposed "side" of the political spectrum any power-mad, narcicisstic sociopaths hail from? The obscenely immoral and financially ridiculous "War on Drugs" was cooked up by good ole' Tricky Dick Nixon in an attempt to sudue "Hippy Radicals" opposed to his BS...but has been enthusiastically supported by all the magnificent "minds" of the "right" and liberal left's elected ever since. https://www.youtube....h?v=Ihq9W9RlNOE

I completely agree that government hasn't the slightest business intruding into citizens' private lives as it does. So then: Why is it so seemingly fine an idea to have those insane fools tell me how many rounds magazines should hold, or for anyone to accept similar insanity? Honestly; should incredibly mindless cretins such as THIS pathetic creature be given even more control over people? https://www.youtube....h?v=Ia4csoQLvGY

When's the last time a cigarette, impaired your ability to drive a car? OK, when's the last time a blunt impaired your ability to drive a car ?
And before you answer, I've done both, so I know from experience !
And just because you are stoned and believe you are Mario Andretti, doesn't make it so !
I'm all for the legalization of marijuana, hell mo money for the Demorats to waste, as soon as they figure out how to immediatly test for it at a road block !

I have jot done either so I could jot tell you. The thing is the issue is not whether or not something impairs your ability. Alcohol can impair your ability to drive but it is not illegal. Itnis just illegal to consume alcohol and drive. Why not treat weed the same way? The standard is different.

Reactions: 2 people
I have jot done either so I could jot tell you. The thing is the issue is not whether or not something impairs your ability. Alcohol can impair your ability to drive but it is not illegal. Itnis just illegal to consume alcohol and drive. Why not treat weed the same way? The standard is different.

You sure you're not drunk now?

Latest posts