Ta Dah! New Paint Job

It's growing on me. My only suggestion would be to put the Allegheny-Piedmont-America West-PSA logo somewhere else. The jetway doors will wear that logo off after a few months.

Rumor has it there is cockroach at the party in the PHX hanger tonight.

Note to Doug........

You can't kill em, nuke em, or drive em away. They are everywhere. Might as well get use to em. :D

PineyBob said:
When I first saw it I thought HO-HUM!

Now that I've seen several photos of it from variou angles I like it more and more each time I see it.

The blue tail with red accent with the stylized grey flag IMO had to stay. I think it's critical to maintaining brans identity.
[post="291601"][/post]​

I've been quietly absorbing this all day. I agree with Bob here, at first it wasn't impressive, but it's growing on me, especially after seeing all the pics on justplanenews.

I like the detail to the winglets. The flag there is a great touch.

I wish they would have extended the red stripe up the front to make it like the old PSA smile. I can see where some have commented that it reminds them of it... let's do it for real. (Wait, can't do that, old grumpy MPA is still aboard. We can't be projecting happiness to us customers.)

I like the circle of the past carriers... however, I don't like the U*S in the middle. I'd put the flag in there. Seeing those two letters with the dot just looks dorky to me.

jimcfs said:
I like the circle of the past carriers... however, I don't like the U*S in the middle. I'd put the flag in there. Seeing those two letters with the dot just looks dorky to me.
[post="291607"][/post]​

U*S = US, you know..........you and me. U*S is made of up of the 4 of US. I kinda like it.

I like it too.
USAir never merged the airlines, they just took prisoners.
This team actually knows what they're doing!
:up:
It is as if they are merging all four (finally). Great idea.

yep, cause I have seniority, and they can't fire me unless for just cause, they can let Crellin go.

And I can't believe you would defend Crellin.

Amazing.

A330US said:
Lookg pretty good !
my mom likes it better than the older one, tho the older one was pretty cool also
it doesnt say the A/C Type of anywehre right ?
i wish they did that, would be cool !
[post="291423"][/post]​

If you look at the pictures on justplanenews it has the type on there. It seems like it would only be visible to the marshaller though.

It's growing on me though. However anything to get those poor DH8's repainted can't be all bad. What I really like is having something to be excited about, that's a nice feeling

I'm not defending anyone, especially Crellin.
Just never saw anything posted by you that is positive.

But I am glad to see a breath of fresh air around this place, finally.
I credit all of it to AWA management.

then go back and read some of my 6,000 posts, there are some positive ones.

And if you had to deal with Glass, Hemenway, McKeen and Presti, you would not be very postive also.

700UW said:
then go back and read some of my 6,000 posts, there are some positive ones.

And if you had to deal with Glass, Hemenway, McKeen and Presti, you would not be very postive also.
[post="291644"][/post]​

6,000 POSTS!! That's sick man! :p

Latest posts

Back