Letter To The Membership

Your previous post contains no question.
And I still have not seen any facts from you how the mechanics at US caused it to file bankruptcy twice in less then two years.
Just One Visit from US Airways Mx Planning,Kind of Explained to me Why US Airways is In trouble,Us Airways has 120 Planning personel in there Planning Dept,Here @ AWA Phoenix AZ, We Have 6 Planner's Taking Care of 150 Aircraft, If you Do the Math That is Approximately 2 US Airways planner's per a/c.@AWA The Planning Dept People Have 25 A/C Per Planner. Now That is just one Example of An Area That is Over ran with People,and can be Overhaul'd.So Get ready for a Cleanup and Accountability Call to the Carpet for the Director of US Airways Planning Dept.Oh By the Way There Is A New Director From AWA that will Be In Charge of that Task,NOT an US Airways Director. MWW

Just One Visit from US Airways Mx Planning,Kind of Explained to me Why US Airways is In trouble,Us Airways has 120 Planning personel in there Planning Dept,Here @ AWA Phoenix AZ, We Have 6 Planner's Taking Care of 150 Aircraft, If you Do the Math That is Approximately 2 US Airways planner's per a/c.@AWA The Planning Dept People Have 25 A/C Per Planner. Now That is just one Example of An Area That is Over ran with People,and can be Overhaul'd.So Get ready for a Cleanup and Accountability Call to the Carpet for the Director of US Airways Planning Dept.Oh By the Way There Is A New Director From AWA that will Be In Charge of that Task,NOT an US Airways Director. MWW
oh mick....theres going to be lots of house cleaning so you can bet your bippy that things are changing as we correspond.take it to the bank!

WN does not outsource all heavy mtc, they do some C-checks and some 1/4 D-Checks in-house, they do about 30% of heavy in-house.

FWIW, I've read they are hiring now for a new track of heavy mtc in '06, in DFW IIRC. New hangar also going up at Chicago Midway.