Teamsters Rally/Info Picket

And the IAM excuses keep on coming
i see on your very own 104 website the copy of the NMB single carrier ruling...funny on the top in bold print it says 1-30-2006...why did they sit on it for a day and a half?? :eek:
IAM had it out that very moment. ;)

or was it delldudes phone call to IBT104 or his e-mail to IBT INT'L asking why IAM had it out first? :lol:

Guess you don't like the truth.

Too bad so sad.

Ok so tell me why in seven years the ibt has not been able to bring overhaul back in-house from Timco and Aeroman?

Because we were not willing to put up with the number of unlicensed techs that they wanted and they wanted the A&P's to be first in line for layoff if any were to occur.
Garger and Glass were tying things to the work coming back that were not tolerable.

i see on your very own 104 website the copy of the NMB single carrier ruling...funny on the top in bold print it says 1-30-2006...why did they sit on it for a day and a half?? :eek:
IAM had it out that very moment. ;)

or was it delldudes phone call to IBT104 or his e-mail to IBT INT'L asking why IAM had it out first? :lol:

Have to call BS on this one, all the IAM did was post that it happened... The IBT actually posted the case ruling..

Have to call BS on this one, all the IAM did was post that it happened... The IBT actually posted the case ruling..
sounds like baloney to me....IAM doesn't post items until IAM legal gives the nod....looks like the IBT stooges were scooped on this one a full day and a half early.
so this justifies IBT keeping members in the dark?? :lol:

I did call and e-mail.....

just what I want, a union that keeps me informed ! :lol:

sounds like baloney to me....IAM doesn't post items until IAM legal gives the nod....looks like the IBT stooges were scooped on this one a full day and a half early.
so this justifies IBT keeping members in the dark?? :lol:

I did call and e-mail.....

just what I want, a union that keeps me informed ! :lol:
Yeah.........me too..........months of trying to get IAM general membership info with little success. No call, just e-mail. :( I guess a day and a half of complete/legal info isn't so bad.

Any union knows that you NEVER file with just 35% as cards get thrown out due to not being current or not being an eligible voter.

Go ahead and file with the 35% so I can get a good laugh when the NMB throws out some cards as they always do and then I can have a good laugh at the ibt's expense.
"THATS NICE" of you to be concern about the 35% but we are way above that even with the ones that won't count.

THERE IS A VOTE COMING

Dell - airwoman and ericloves2fish do not want to be union, Teamsters have always respected the groups wishes and done nothing to bother them but with the IAM that has not been the same story for that work group. So now that they are looking at not having a choice over being represented they want and deserve the right to have input as to who it is.

Latest posts

Back