The Assimiliation begins: A319 / A320 Reconfigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
sky high states: Interesting that this topic blames the FLIGHT ATTENDANT for being insensitive. Being dense. etc. Several posters comment on the F/A's role in this mess. 12 SEATS UP FRONT. TOTAL OF 3 OVERHEAD BINS. Besides stowing your bag IN COACH.....you're alternative is.....???? complaining to the F/A....and/or writing THEM up???
I GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALL........... THE BLAME IS BEING "MISDIRECTED".

I'd say Jerseyfinn is alittle ignorant. THE F/A's KNEW THE MINUTE THAT SAW THIS NEW CONFIG. THAT IT WASNT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY.
only stating opinions.
Agreed! Anyone who thinks they are going to "Go Off" on a F/A about the "NEW" configuration better THINK AGAIN.....we don't like it either, and even the Crew doesn't have secure places to stow their bags, purses etc. Pilots are pretty pissed off about another S-T-U-P-I-D decision and for anyone contemplating on "Showing their *ss" over the issue.....TRUST ME, it will be Your *SS that will be removed from the a/c. Whomever created/designed and implemented this ridiculous cabin config should be #### slapped from here to the unemployment line and get a nice Size 13 shoved up their *SS as a measure of affection. (They took a good a/c and made it a hi tech piece of Sh*t)

Agreed! Anyone who thinks they are going to "Go Off" on a F/A about the "NEW" configuration better THINK AGAIN.....we don't like it either

Astro....your VFF's, like me, know that and I would never abuse a crew member for stupid decisions made by management. I was being sarcastic in my posts.

But I do have a question for all of the employees. DP and the Sandcastle don't listen to what the EAST employees & EAST customers have been saying (or whining) about since the merger. Certain changes might look good on paper and in the boardroom but in reality once those changes are implemented they don't work. So my question to you guys is, how do we get them to listen? It's obvious they don't. I'm beginning to think that they never will.

It appears to me that no one who actually has to fly on the new configured A320 likes the new configuration. So again tell me why was it done and how can we get it changed? Does anyone has dougs email addy? Does anyone from Corporate read these boards?

"West is best and east is least..."
Why listen to anybody else when you already know it all?
Sounds like the same old refrain to me.
Nobody at the top listens to their underlings or admits to mistakes so they'll never be corrected.
Been there...

Status
Not open for further replies.