The Assimiliation begins: A319 / A320 Reconfigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess with global warming there'll be no need for winter coats...then again, when PHX has daily highs of 135F, there'll be no need for it as a city. Oh happy day!

Oh MY !?! :shock: 135 degree temperatures in PHX, they wouldn't even be wearing clothes.

Now that's a flight I'd like to be on. :p Imagine getting your sweaty fat arse stuck to those leather seats in FC??

Oh MY !?! :shock: 135 degree temperatures in PHX, they wouldn't even be wearing clothes.

Now that's a flight I'd like to be on. :p Imagine getting your sweaty fat arse stuck to those leather seats in FC??
I'd really rather not! As a side note to this...the company didn't think we needed a winter coat as part of the new uniform. They told the East Uniform Committee that they had never had on in the past, in PHX...well no S__T.

^I imagine there'd be no need for overhead bins, either. Why pack baggage when you're gonna be naked? And with cleanliness on board our planes being about the same as sewers in Calcutta, and we've got ourselves a nasty rash on our ba*ls!

I'd really rather not! As a side note to this...the company didn't think we needed a winter coat as part of the new uniform. They told the East Uniform Committee that they had never had on in the past, in PHX...well no S__T.

Now why doesn't that surprise me that the Sandcastle wouldn't think you'd need a winter coat if you actually live in the northeast/midatlantic states.

Please tell me that someone bitchslapped that idiot on the uniform committee.

Now why doesn't that surprise me that the Sandcastle wouldn't think you'd need a winter coat if you actually live in the northeast/midatlantic states.

Please tell me that someone bitchslapped that idiot on the uniform committee.
No the unifrom committee bitchslapped marketing in tempe...as that is the dept. in charge of the uniform design. we will now be getting a winter coat!

No the unifrom committee bitchslapped marketing in tempe...as that is the dept. in charge of the uniform design. we will now be getting a winter coat!

OH MY GAWD !?! US Marketing is to BLAME for everything. They are useless.

Why would Marketing have any say in the uniform? They can't find LGA on a route map, what makes them think they know about what uniform you should wear.

I say, ask your customers what would looks good on you. Besides yourselves, your VFF see more of you than we do our own families.

I personally am sick of looking at huge TATAs busting out of an open blouse. Tuck those girls in, girls!! :shock:

OH MY GAWD !?! US Marketing is to BLAME for everything. They are useless.

Why would Marketing have any say in the uniform? They can't find LGA on a route map, what makes them think they know about what uniform you should wear.

I say, ask your customers what would looks good on you. Besides yourselves, your VFF see more of you than we do our own families.

I personally am sick of looking at huge TATAs busting out of an open blouse. Tuck those girls in, girls!! :shock:
I think all will like what is coming...they will unvailed in Feb. Then buh bye TATAs. However I'm sure some of the VFF's will miss those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts