The Assimiliation begins: A319 / A320 Reconfigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off any self respecting whinning elite like me knows that F/A's have the the same authority to alter policy as the Assistant Janitor does in Tempe, so take a chill pill Astro.

This as you point out is yet another instance of Penny Wise, Dollar foolish.
Hmm Take a chill pill.....look oh wise one, this has been addressed by Crews in OUR Briefings By Our Crews.....WE, as in WE the employees that Work Here, will deal with ANY issues that arise. Point is, If You or Any so called "Elite" thinks You are going to get P*ssy and get nasty You will be dealt with. Plain and simple, Mr Roach!

Why would ANYONE give a Flight Attendent a rough way to go?

sky high states:
Because...to the flying public... "WE" represent the company. Many people have no problem looking for the first uniform they can find and use them as a verbal punching bag. Fair enough, many employees strive to iron out customer service problems. That's apart of the job!
However, this "overhead issue" is one that most employees will not be able to satisfy the customer. We've LOST SPACE for valet hanging, first class coats and FOR BAGS. This is tough, there is NO ALTERNATIVE but for the first class passenger to use coach class overheads. Then you have the issue of the bulkheads. NO BAGS AT THEIR FEET. Oy vey---the problem just gets worse.
Many passengers will give blame to the flight attendant because the solution is NOT GOOD.

only stating opinions.

This Platinum Preferred has taken his business to United for 2007.

Oh no not again

Taken by surprise????? ROTFLMFAO....You mean, ooops, we screwed up again and didn't plan...just like the website...and just like just about everything other thing you guys do. But don't worry, patience will pay off. :rolleyes:
blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah

just more complaints enough already

Well, I've taken about 16 CO flights this year and about 20 AA flights and all of them have closets. In fact, without asking several times, the FA's asked me if I wanted to put my garment bag in the closet. So much for their spin that the competition doesn't have closets. Who are they tracking when they compare themselves to the competition????????

United - No A319, TED A320, No 1 version of 733, no 1 version of 735. Yes A320 (regular), yes both 752 (regular and PS), yes on 1 version of 733, yes on 1 version of 735

United and Northwest seem to be the only carrier that have a relatively large amount of planes with closets. But even United doesn't have them on their A319s, their Ted A320s and some of their 737s do not have them..And they fly a large amount of routes in cold temperatures like DEN, IAD, and ORD.

Not correct. United A-319's have a small closet at the 1AB Bulkhead with a rack for coats, as well as aft mounted hanger racks aft of row 2.

All older 737 models (300/500 series) have a front closet in forward galley (behind 1CD bulkhead) with a rack for coats as well as aft mounted hanger racks.

The United Shuttle configured 737's have a sliding closet designed especially for hanging coats behind the 1CD bulkhead.

In other words, all UA aircraft have coat closets with the exception of the TED fleet: That leaves 418 aircraft in the 460 aircraft fleet that have coat closets.

Status
Not open for further replies.