The End Is Near

PropPiedmont said:
Oh no, another one spotted. This one was seen landing in CLT.

http://photos.mesalounge.com/data/503/278737.JPG?9286

:eek:
April Fools Day is only on 04/01 and not the complete month of April. Either you are so naïve or …….!

There is no country registration with MJ and what a coincidence that it is MJ-737. You must be one of them that believe what ever is written in those magazines at the check out counter in the Supermarket that have these fantasy headlines like, “Mother got pregnant on an aircraft, Baby was borne with Winglets on his fingers!â€￾ :lol:

Wake up and be more critical! :oops:

Just Plane Crazy,

Refer to my second and third post on page two. Now, that you've read them feel free to tear me apart.

With Love,
PropPiedmont

700: That is the reason I always reference a posters board name if reponding directly to that poster. It keeps things clear and a lot less confusing.

Hey Now,

I aint leaving the kitchen until the cookies are done. Sorry again if I hit a soft spot with you (700UW). Tug, tug, pass, tug, tug, pass. Don't worry, when your job is finally outsourced I'm sure Mesa will be happy to hire you. They're planning on hiring 500 or so over the next six months.

I'm not against you, I'm against the man who's been oppressing us all. It's been fun.

:p

don't worry prop, you will be at Mesa before I ever will. You are all ready second class citizen, seems like you have Mainline Envy, do I need to call Siggy?

We all know that these pictures are not real. But as some of you have mentioned, you better watch out for Mesa in the very near future. They are seriously looking to put 737's into operation this summer. Either with Mesa on them or contracted to a major. Rumors say they will buy and operate the Shuttle. :angry: