The Million Muslim March

You're naive. I'm not Catholic but I'm smart enough to know they don't impose Sharia Law. Not only does radical Islam wear their religion on their arm they kill infidels like atheists.

In an Islamic republic such as Iran, you only have one choice. You'll be voting for folks who wear Islam on their sleeves.

Go ahead sit there like a potted plant. The rest of us recognize the threat.
Excellent points. The typical libtard thinks they can ignore the radical muslim and attempted world takeover and they will go away. Like they showed the USA on 9/11, they want to die for their cause. I say we help them meet Allah en mass if that's what the only solution is. Force is all they seem to understand. Look at Egypt and the statements the muslim brotherhood has made, they don't want peace, they want to die for the false prophet Allah. That's the solution they seek? So be it.

maybe someone will set off a pork bomb

I'm working on a low yield pork nuke.

NukePork.jpg

Excellent points. The typical libtard thinks they can ignore the radical muslim and attempted world takeover and they will go away. Like they showed the USA on 9/11, they want to die for their cause. I say we help them meet Allah en mass if that's what the only solution is. Force is all they seem to understand. Look at Egypt and the statements the muslim brotherhood has made, they don't want peace, they want to die for the false prophet Allah. That's the solution they seek? So be it.

This is the face of a traitor who happens to be a follower of Radical Islam. He killed fellow soldiers at Ft Hood. How many incidents like this, 9/11 and Boston do we need?

Some people need to wake up.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/52689374

Reactions: 1 person

What the average lib never can see is even thought the Muslim family next door are fine upstanding people, the religion in itself and its followers are hell bent on world domination and the establishment of Islam as the worlds only religion. Ask any Christian living in an Islam following country how nice it is.

What the average lib never can see is even thought the Muslim family next door are fine upstanding people, the religion in itself and its followers are hell bent on world domination and the establishment of Islam as the worlds only religion. Ask any Christian living in an Islam following country how nice it is.

Coptic Christians Make an 'Easy Target' in Egypt's Unrest
"We've not seen this level of violence before," said Dwight Bashir, deputy director for policy and research at the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom who specializes in human rights and religious freedoms in the Middle East and North Africa. "Clearly, the scapegoats are the Christians."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/08/coptic-christians.html

You're naive. I'm not Catholic but I'm smart enough to know they don't impose Sharia Law. Not only does radical Islam wear their religion on their arm they kill infidels like atheists.

In an Islamic republic such as Iran, you only have one choice. You'll be voting for folks who wear Islam on their sleeves.

Go ahead sit there like a potted plant. The rest of us recognize the threat.
Oh good grief. Iran is a dictatorship. Their elections are about as free as China's. Ro call what Iran has elections is an insult to real elections.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh good grief. Iran is a dictatorship. Their elections are about as free as China's. Ro call what Iran has elections is an insult to real elections.

It's the Islamic Republic of Iran which is self-evident.

And who exactly has REAL elections, foreigner? Americans actually believe they vote for the President and still don't understand why districts are divided the way they are.

Reactions: 3 people