The Million Muslim March

You can't even slap your own meathead. Gotta ask Bears to do it for you.
Sniffle. Don't get the old libtard Archie excited Doggie. Next thing ya know he'll be in a parade someplace, Leaning Backward, and doing unmentionable things.

I do like pulling Doggie tails though, looks like yours is tucked up there tight.

Reactions: 2 people
Sniffle. Don't get the old libtard Archie excited Doggie. Next thing ya know he'll be in a parade someplace, Leaning Backward, and doing unmentionable things.

I do like pulling Doggie tails though, looks like yours is tucked up there tight.

"Pulling Doggie tails"..........."Tucking it up there TIGHT" ?

I gotta' ask, Hackman. Are you an old QUEEN ? ?

I heard David Duke is very interested. He has some friends who want to go also.

Why? Surely people wouldn't have a problem with a Million Man White march..........right?
I mean we've had the black march..........no problems !
About to have the muslim march...........no problems (Except the day they're doing it on)
And I'm sure, any other race or religion could have a march and not hear a peep from the libtards or MSM.........right?

Reactions: 2 people
Have at it, and don't forget that portable radio so you will know which way to go.

Yeah, have at it...

And don't forget the signs explaining how the white male has been discriminated against, oppressed by The Man, ridiculed and ignored by society, and denied basic rights by our legislatures and courts.

Should be interesting.

(FWIW, I am about as middle class white suburban hetero married with children ex-military GOP voting until the Dumbya' disaster male as it gets...)

Hackman,

When was the Catholic church founded?

Do you know?

Do you seriously want to compare the historical activities of the "Catholic" church with those of the Muslims, or any other group of people in history?

The preservation vs. destruction of knowledge?

Denial of science?

Murder, genocide?

Scandal, abuse of power?

Money and power over spirituality?

Outright lies to its followers, re the foundations of its "beliefs"?

When was the Catholic Church founded?

BTW, nothing in Obamacare is going to force Catholic hospitals out of business. They aren't going to be forced to provide any care or procedures that are contrary to the old white guys running the places' plans to preserve their control. The Catholic hospitals are businesses, not charities. They do not run on volunteer labor, rather they hire employees. As such, they will and damn well should comply with the various laws and regulations that all businesses are required to comply with. Starting with sanitary regs in the cafeterias, up to and including labor laws, OSHA regulations, min wage and child labor laws, required financial reporting, hazardous materials disposal, etc., etc. All of the laws that all similar businesses are required to comply with.

Better we should all vote for those politicians who respect the individual's right to worship as the individual chooses, and recognizes that the government has no business granting special favors, or giving special consideration to any business based on any sort of "religious" affiliation.

Talk about religious fanatics wanting to take over government!

Kettle... Meet pot

Believe and worship what you want, but keep Your religion out of Our government.

That is the "religious" part of the ideas this country was actually founded on.

Yeah, have at it...

And don't forget the signs explaining how the white male has been discriminated against, oppressed by The Man, ridiculed and ignored by society, and denied basic rights by our legislatures and courts.

Should be interesting.

(FWIW, I am about as middle class white suburban hetero married with children ex-military GOP voting until the Dumbya' disaster male as it gets...)

Hmmm..didn't know that about Ms Tree.

DPRK? Do you think they are a democracy? Iran can call them selves what ever they want. Does not change the facts?

And try finding a milllion muslims marching in the DPRK. That's a fact.

What's the title of the thread? Pay attention.

Doesn't look like either the Million Muslim or the Million White Man March are gaining much traction. Maybe they should unite and go for a hundred.

Anybody know what is special about 911 and DC?

Should be interesting...and a terrible miscalculation by Abdul.

1173763_569596163103234_817363886_n.jpg

https://www.facebook...MillionBikersDC

Latest posts