The TEA PARTY and the GOP. . . . . TROUBLE in PARADISE !

Brother,
You will NEVER fully realize how much I give THANX for all the ASSS-HOLES in SC/AZ and TEX-ASSS.
Know why ?
Because...Thanks to the INABILITY of the Majority of it's voters to accept change(even a tiny bit), Those SH!T-HOLE states will always remain that lovely color of RED, which in-turn means the only way you'll EVER see 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., is ON TV !

Jesus, 'where to start' ?
Arizona/Jan Brewer/"Protect our Borders" Horse SH!T ?
Ever wonder why in 6 years of TOTAL Control of DC politics by EL-CHIMPO and Cheney, that the " W A L L " was NEVER built from SD to Brownsville TX ?
Because the Republican CAPITALISTS that own those Giant Agra-Business's WANT those Wet-Backs to 'Keep coming Over" to pick strawberries for $ 4.75 an hour. THATS WHY !

The two MOST DANGEROUS types of people here in this country are
1. Religious FANATICS
and
2. Blind PATRIOTS.
It's Obvious that UR 'fitting the bill' quite nicely.
Please, oh PLEASE, don't EVER change.
WHY ?
Because I LOVE-IT, when ' Lawerence and Rachael ' do thier Election-nite shows !!

SUCKA'

You write as if you carry a can of spray paint, a tagger.

I'm writing from my family's vacation home in Baja California. That would be Mexico, if you have not had a geography course yet. A home they earned as business owners, entrepreneurs. The same people who paid their fair share of taxes but it's still not enough. I see you have a problem with Capitalists. They are job creators and you are not entitled to work for said company, you earn it. I'm sorry if you resent success.

It's funny you call sunbelt a $hithole. If that is the case, why do I notice so many license plates from Yankee states in the state I call home? Maybe they want to get away from that dark, snow-covered hole you pound out your graffiti.

Get some psychological help son, you need it.

Seriously

The wife and i love the "The New Normal". Sole with a few of ny gay friends and they say they are not offended by it. Seems to be like The Cosby Show in that it was the first show centered around a family and swing it as another normal facet of human life.

There is another show called "Sister Wives" that deals with polyigamists. The family its self seems very nice. No idea how representative they are of the whole as they are very secretive due to the fear and loathing of the general public.

Seems someone hear has all sorts of hidden sexual identity issues they try to come to grips with through television social engineering.

The Cosby Show, Bill has a few racial skeletons in his closet....

Seems someone hear has all sorts of hidden sexual identity issues they try to come to grips with through television social engineering.

The Cosby Show, Bill hates honks.......Duh.....such a nice facade.

Polygamy is illegal in the state of Utah and disavowed by the LDS in 1890. The show, Sister Wives is not representative of their faith.

The Duggars on the other hand are ostracised by liberals who are "offended" they have 19 children. Many would like to see the one child policy because of the so-called population explosion and the depletion of natural resources as a result. Many would like to see the one child policy recognized by Communist China.

Ms Tree would be suprised "Archie Bunker" has friends who have same sex partners and others who are liberal. It's the radical agenda and the attacks on traditional values of many right here on this very forum I'll go head to head with in a heartbeat.

There is a division in this country which is no longer limited to geography rather ideology which dictates policy.

Polygamy is illegal in the state of Utah and disavowed by the LDS in 1890. The show, Sister Wives is not representative of their faith.

The Duggars on the other hand are ostracised by liberals who are "offended" they have 19 children. Many would like to see the one child policy because of the so-called population explosion and the depletion of natural resources as a result. Many would like to see the one child policy recognized by Communist China.

Ms Tree would be suprised "Archie Bunker" has friends who have same sex partners and others who are liberal. It's the radical agenda and the attacks on traditional values of many right here on this very forum I'll go head to head with in a heartbeat.

There is a division in this country which is no longer limited to geography rather ideology which dictates policy.

I believe the FLDS is a separate text of the Mormon faith.

What attack on traditional values are you referring to?

Reactions: 4 people

I'm writing from my family's vacation home in Baja California. That would be Mexico, if you have not had a geography course yet. A home they earned as business owners, entrepreneurs. The same people who paid their fair share of taxes but it's still not enough. I see you have a problem with Capitalists. They are job creators and you are not entitled to work for said company, you earn it. I'm sorry if you resent success.

It's funny you call sunbelt a $hithole. If that is the case, why do I notice so many license plates from Yankee states in the state I call home? Maybe they want to get away from that dark, snow-covered hole you pound out your graffiti.

Seriously

Hey easy now ! That's work for Barry-O. He's got to paint over all that grafitti on the Amcrack cars !

The right to bear arms doesn't extend to mace?

Its an outrage.

Mace...It's for Girl Scouts.

The National Park Rangers are advising hikers in Glacier National Park and other Rocky Mountain parks to be alert for bears and take extra precautions to avoid an encounter.
They advise park visitors to wear little bells on their clothes so they make noise when hiking. The bell noise allows bears to hear them coming from a distance and not be startled by a hiker accidentally sneaking up on them. This might cause a bear to charge.
Visitors should also carry a pepper spray can just in case a bear is encountered. Spraying the pepper into the air will irritate the bear's sensitive nose and it will run away.
It is also a good idea to keep an eye out for fresh bear scat so you have an idea if bears are in the area. People should be able to recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear scat.
Black bear droppings are smaller and often contain berries, leaves, and possibly bits of fur. Grizzly bear droppings tend to contain small bells and smell of pepper.

Seriously

Give me a F'n BREAK with your Capitalist "Job Creator" BULL-SH!T.
Corparate Profits soar year over year over year.
The Average US workers wage has remain...F L A T (like in ZERO raises) for years.

WHY ?????????

You may be able to 'sell your Horse Shite' to all those 'Low information ' Sun Belters, but those of us who choose to remain with the cold/snowy.....(North of the M-D line) winters can Smell a Bull-Shite artist..a mile away ! Stay tuned for REALLY (about to) PAY your Fair-Share of Taxes !!!

I have great admiration for President Lincoln,........BUT......'Reconstruction'...was his BIGGEST Mistake !

Latest posts