Today's Alpa Meeting With Lakefield

MrAeroMan said:
Lack of maturity?? Isn't that a case of, how did you put it? The pot calling the kettle black? Go back to practicing looking up your facts. You need the practice.
[post="169157"][/post]​

Maybe you should take your own advice since all you do is try to attack and insult people instead of posting anything worth reading.

USA320Pilot said:
Today I attended the ALPA MEC meeting where union leaders ..................
This meeting was unique because like MEC and key ALPA committee members, those rank-and-file pilots in attendance were permitted to remain in attendance for the “closed sessionâ€￾ portion of the meeting, provided we signed a non-disclosure and confidentiality letter.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
[post="167740"][/post]​

USA320Pilot,

I thought employees of "U" were not allowed to identify themselves as such when posting information like you do.

As I have stated before, and the mods removed the post, as they will this one, the rules do not apply to this poster.

He is "special", both to the company puppeteers and US Aviation.com.

He can break every "rule" on here with impunity, anyone who critiques him is subject to censorship and booted off.

Dilligas said:
As I have stated before, and the mods removed the post, as they will this one, the rules do not apply to this poster.

He is "special", both to the company puppeteers and US Aviation.com.

He can break every "rule" on here with impunity, anyone who critiques him is subject to censorship and booted off.
[post="169186"][/post]​

Really?! I'd never noticed that! ;)

700UW said:
Maybe you should take your own advice since all you do is try to attack and insult people instead of posting anything worth reading.
[post="169172"][/post]​

I'm just pointing out the obvious. If you can't take it that's your problem but as usual you'll point the finger to others rather than take the blame that's rightfully yours. Why should anyone be surprised. I'm not.
BTW in another post you said I don't know who you are? As a matter of fact I do and I also know several of your "Brothers" as well as what they think of you. Trust me, it isn't a pretty picture! :D

Am I suppose to be impressed? Do you think I care if you think who I am?

You might think you know who I am, but you don't.

700 i think youd be surprised how many on here know who you are. Pitguy, the company doesnt prohibit anything other than speaking for the company as an employee. Im a Usairways employee and have noooo problem saying i am and posting "my thoughts"!

usfliboi said:
700 i think youd be surprised how many on here know who you are. Pitguy, the company doesnt prohibit anything other than speaking for the company as an employee. Im a Usairways employee and have noooo problem saying i am and posting "my thoughts"!
[post="169364"][/post]​

He's running around with his grand poohbah and he doesn't think anyone knows who he is. That's what is so funny. I know a lot of IAM people that know him and what they think of him too. It isn't a pretty picture to have that kind of following believe me.

Can we please get back on topic and leave the he said she said for another time? Seems to me there is plenty of blame to share around here and its getting old again real quick.

Warning-After this past week, I am in no mood for silliness and violators will be getting a nice vacation. Thanks for your cooperation.

scot said:
Can we please get back on topic and leave the he said she said for another time? Seems to me there is plenty of blame to share around here and its getting old again real quick.

Warning-After this past week, I am in no mood for silliness and violators will be getting a nice vacation. Thanks for your cooperation.
[post="169457"][/post]​

I agree Scot, soon you will have to initiate DEFCON 1 Maximum force readiness :lol:

Seems as though USA320 has it all figured out and every scenario works in the company's and his favor. I guess thats what happens when you look at everything thru rose colored glasses. The IAM is insignificant and in the way! Eh captain? Lets hope the ALPA concessions put a big dent in your rose colored world. Thats the least one would expect based on the demise of the entire IAM. MOST RESPECTFULLY, Savy