Today's Alpa Meeting With Lakefield

Savy,

USA320 has his thoughts as do you, both of which I appreciate.

We are all member of one labor group or another, and we all have our axe grind over pay, job security, etc.

Do you think the IAM will do what is best for the average line mechanic or other related represented IAM member? Is the road we are headed down now with regard to lack of dialog, serving your fellow membership best?

What would you change if you were King-for-a-day?

savyinvestor said:
Seems as though USA320 has it all figured out and every scenario works in the company's and his favor. I guess thats what happens when you look at everything thru rose colored glasses. The IAM is insignificant and in the way! Eh captain? Lets hope the ALPA concessions put a big dent in your rose colored world. Thats the least one would expect based on the demise of the entire IAM. MOST RESPECTFULLY, Savy
[post="169490"][/post]​

As I understand it the IAM has offered ways to save money. Has the IAM contract been abrogated? I think so. By trying to vendor out the Airbus maintenance what message is the company sending the IAM? What about getting rid of all the Boeings as suggested by USA320? I thought negotiations were to be in GOOD FAITH and without GOOD FAITH how can one negotiate? Look at the CWA. What an insult. You see any GOOD FAITH there? I guess after awhile one gets shell shock. One things for sure if USA320 is for it than for the most part it benefits mainly him! This company needs to clean house and give the employees something to believe and trust in and so far they haven't done it. Savy