TWU-IAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NevadaHP

Senior
Aug 15, 2005
I would like an AGC or someone whos elected to come on here and tell us TWU members when or if we will ever get a pay raise during transition. The only 5 people in LAS that want the IAM is for the money. But when will they see it. Im sure they would see the money faster if TWU was in and finished negotiating their contact and got back pay, and all the IAM members would get to vote on this new contract and get back all these bankrupt concessions they gave up. Tell us Nelson about this IAM pension. Tell us the truth!! All IAM is seeling is broken promises. WE WILL NEVER SEE THE MONEY FROM THE IAM.

IAM is pressing the company to have PHX and LAS classified as Class II (resulting in the Class II pay scale and not Class I, of course), if fleet service falls under the IAM contract. Guess that would also mean LAX.
Because they are mean, perhaps.
Puleese... you can do better than that....or should I say your going to have to do better than that!

Puleese... you can do better than that....or should I say your going to have to do better than that!

This is what an IAM rep told a TWU member at the information meeting in PHL. It seems that there will be consequences for TWU not merging peacefully and intending to take this to a vote. The IAM rep could have been full of beans and bluster. Who knows?

This is what an IAM rep told a TWU member at the information meeting in PHL. It seems that there will be consequences for TWU not merging peacefully and intending to take this to a vote. The IAM rep could have been full of beans and bluster. Who knows?
i have one question:
if us east has around 5503 employees and us west has around 2498 wouldn't that make a vote go forward if the TWU takes it to the NMB? It is over 35%

IAM is pressing the company to have PHX and LAS classified as Class II (resulting in the Class II pay scale and not Class I, of course), if fleet service falls under the IAM contract. Guess that would also mean LAX.
I can't see how stations of that size could become class 2 stations with the number of flights they have. With PHX being a Hub, that is nothing further from the truth. Both of the above listed stations would easily be Class 1. I don't know why the IAM would be pressing the company for this, if anything it would be just the opposite.

Last time I checked the board is free to anyone to post what they like as far as they follow the rules.

When it becomes your own message board then you can tell me what to do.

Go load a plane bag smasher or is it ramp rat?

Status
Not open for further replies.