Is the TWU really working out a deal with the IAM?

One thing Tim seems to forget is the court did abrogate the IAM/US Fleet Service CBA and the membership voted on a final offer from the company and ratified it.

It was shoot yourself in the head and die or shoot yourself in the foot, heal and then fight back when the time comes.

One also makes you wonder why Tim would be involved if he is not a voter, nor a twu or IAM employee, what can his true motive be?

Rememeber the track record of someone who started his won union three times in the past, caused a one year bar on US employees back in the early 90s by filing short on cards, thereby causing the company to be free to do as this wished with the employees, remember 1992?

Why was Tim removed as grievance committeeman?

Ask yourself and him those questions.

One thing Tim seems to forget is the court did abrogate the IAM/US Fleet Service CBA and the membership voted on a final offer from the company and ratified it.

It was shoot yourself in the head and die or shoot yourself in the foot, heal and then fight back when the time comes.

One also makes you wonder why Tim would be involved if he is not a voter, nor a twu or IAM employee, what can his true motive be?

Rememeber the track record of someone who started his won union three times in the past, caused a one year bar on US employees back in the early 90s by filing short on cards, thereby causing the company to be free to do as this wished with the employees, remember 1992?

Why was Tim removed as grievance committeeman?

Ask yourself and him those questions.

I ask myself, Why do you keep bringing up the past and not concentrate on the future???? or Why won't you answer questions without resorting to the same old talking points time after time, and Lastly Why do you feel that you have to comment on just about everything here on the boards, even when you don't know anything about it?????

The topic is IAM and TWU, not about me, but the great thing about US Aviation, is anyone is free to commment, debate or post a subject that is related to US Airways.

Is that too hard to comprehend?

I ask myself, Why do you keep bringing up the past and not concentrate on the future???? because those who haven't learned lessons from the past are doomed to repeat it in the future or Why won't you answer questions without resorting to the same old talking points time after time, and Lastly Why do you feel that you have to comment on just about everything here on the boards, even when you don't know anything about it????? free country dude,free press pretty much
;)

I ask myself, Why do you keep bringing up the past and not concentrate on the future???? or Why won't you answer questions without resorting to the same old talking points time after time, and Lastly Why do you feel that you have to comment on just about everything here on the boards, even when you don't know anything about it?????

this thread is for information regarding NMB procedural methods, and to expose 'shaddy back-room' union tactics that have been taking place. Remember, until I exposed the AFLCIO's 'breakfast club' in this thread, neither 700, the TWU, or the IAM said anything about the truth of what was taking place. And that is sad because 8,500 workers, Union Locals, etc., need to know what is going on AND have their rights protected, instead of this, "you'll find out when it happens" Paternal Jurasiclike union mentality.

Pay no attention to 700UW as he always attempts to change the subject into personal attacks for the purpose of trying to deflect the heat off of Union unaccountability. He also might know a thing about any possible IBT write-in campaign.

I do not think readers will be interested or impressed by me, however, if 700 wants to lambast me then he should start a new thread about me.

regards,

I am asking questions of your motives, I have the right to ask and so does the other posters.

The topic is IAM and TWU, not about me, but the great thing about US Aviation, is anyone is free to commment, debate or post a subject that is related to US Airways.

Is that too hard to comprehend?

typical insulting remark by you, as you said
"Ask yourself and him those questions"
we are to ask, but when you are asked, it is not about you or it is the topic at hand, which I think a valid question is Why do you have to make judgements and statements on the ramp union conundrum when you are not in their union with out a vested interest??????

You my kind Sir must be the one that can not comprehend WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR DRIBBLE!!!!!!!! asnwer questions or have some discussions not the same old talking points..

( note: I or the moderators of this board do not condone the suppression of free speech here or in any place that it is deemed to be open to the public... now back to your previously un-ranted reading :p :D )

If you are tired of my posts, use the ignore feature.

And yes the IAM represents US Mechanic and Related and Fleet Service.

Same union, differant districts.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

If you are tired of my posts, use the ignore feature.

And yes the IAM represents US Mechanic and Related and Fleet Service.

Same union, differant districts.

Duhh we ARE smart enough to know that, but you do not work for the ramp, or is that why the M&R has been hit hard, you are worried about the ramp and not giving your full attention were it belongs...

Do you know any other insults to one's IQ other than

"Don't let the facts get in your way."
"Is that too hard to comprehend?"

you seem to have an elitist attitude that does not allow any thoughts or ideas that do not match yours. This board is a place to dicuss and exchange ideas not to make others who do not agree with you to be a lower class of citizen

:eek:ff:
Are you talking out of both sides of your mouth?

I am no elitist.

You are the pot calling the kettle black.
:eek:ff:

700uw is just an iam official wannabe who is aiming for some kind of an appointment as he cannot get elected.
he could not even win a nomination in clt. So he is willing to say whatever the iam officials tell him to say.

700uw is just an iam official wannabe who is aiming for some kind of an appointment as he cannot get elected.
he could not even win a nomination in clt. So he is willing to say whatever the iam officials tell him to say.

Why can't he he win a nomination or election in CLT?

Thanks,

Hate to burst your bubble, but I have won numerous elections and have held two differant offices at the local level.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I have won numerous elections and have held two differant offices at the local level.

My understanding is that the rampers on this board aren't addressing cleaner issues. In fact all I know about cleaners is that some nitwit cleaner steward was calling his buddies for the overtime instead of going down a list.
700, I think you would be better sticking with cleaner issues. Oops, I forgot, your company contracted all the line cleaners out.

regards,