TWU-IAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
B) good day to be on the beach in Tempe!

It sure was a good day!! But this what? 116 days and no rain.........the beach is going to get bigger!! :D

B) good day to be on the beach in Tempe!

It sure was a good day!! But this what? 116 days and no rain.........the beach is going to get bigger!! :D

Gorgeous day to be on Bartlett lake too! Surprised not to see many other boaters. Tough fishin' day. Finally boated two nice bass and had a nice dinner!

And as I have said, the issue at hand is the RECENT incident. No union, no individual can claim purity so the past is the past. Current/recent events are what's relevant in this discussion.

You crack me up. Guess you've never been to Tempe. There is beachfront property there!! Ask DP and everyone at CHQ. They look at it each and every day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bridgeview at Hayden Ferry Lakeside. Little 7 doesn't know a whole lot but we like to make him feel special. :)

Micro_Bird_B2_Ford.gif

If you even think anyone from the IAM except the people involved gave orders to start a fight, I got some beachfront property that you can buy in downtown Tempe.
You dont have the money to buy beach or and other property in Tempe.
Know your facts before you write. Thats right why start now.

I am saying to me a real beach is the ocean since I grew up very close to the ocean, not a beach from a lakefront.

A "True" union brother would not have attacked another union's member with violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.