Is the TWU really working out a deal with the IAM?

You gonna answer what your motive is?

700, let's find out if there is an election first. And if there is, what kind?
What's more important than who I, an individual, may support is the motive of the IAM and TWU. Unfortunately, it seems their motive is in the interest of keeping 'others' off the ballot.

regards,

Surprise Surprise !!!! 700 does a post and guess who is next up....yup!!delldude. I am telling you people these guys work together at the local IAM. Just look at the times of there posts today 700must not get much done at the union hall posts at 0935, 1127, 235 etc DUDES do something else!!!!

Hey Brown,

Let me explain this to you one more time, maybe you will understand it.

I live in NC, Dell lives in PA.

We both are not IAM employees.

So we are on the boards at the same time, no big deal. Ever hear of a day off?

Why is that so hard to understand?

My understanding is that the rampers on this board aren't addressing cleaner issues. In fact all I know about cleaners is that some nitwit cleaner steward was calling his buddies for the overtime instead of going down a list.
700, I think you would be better sticking with cleaner issues. Oops, I forgot, your company contracted all the line cleaners out.

regards,
Isn't manipulation of the overtime lists considered "Gross Misconduct" under the company code of conduct, not to mention sleazy? If 700 were cheating fellow union members election to union positions would be unlikely. Maybe you could clear this up.

Thanks,

First of all I have never deviated from the established overtime call procedures, when I ever called OT.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but it is easier for them to sling mud at me instead of owning up to what is asked of them.

I have been a steward, two differant officer positions at my local and various other committees and positions.

I have even been a union rep on company special projects.

First of all I have never deviated from the established overtime call procedures, when I ever called OT.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but it is easier for them to sling mud at me instead of owning up to what is asked of them.

I have been a steward, two differant officer positions at my local and various other committees and positions.

I have even been a union rep on company special projects.

does anyone have any idea what the time line is on this hole thing? Looking to transfer out west... Im I california dreaming?

It all depends on the NMB, IAM and twu and when the company and which union represents them get a transition agreement.

I for one would like to see the IAM, twu and ibt work something out like the ibt and CWA did.

It is stupid to fight each other, the energy should be focused on securing more for the workers throught transition agreements and shoving it Hemenway's anal cavity.

It all depends on the NMB, IAM and twu and when the company and which union represents them get a transition agreement.

I for one would like to see the IAM, twu and ibt work something out like the ibt and CWA did.

It is stupid to fight each other, the energy should be focused on securing more for the workers throught transition agreements and shoving it Hemenway's anal cavity.
Bravo.

Would you like to see the same for the Mechanic and Related???

does anyone have any idea what the time line is on this hole thing? Looking to transfer out west... Im I california dreaming?
The TWU/IAM meet with the NMB this coming Wednesday, if an answer isnt given then, will just be more delays. The sooner the better so all know what the hell is going on. Good luck on coming west!
regards

Well hurry up. We are grossly understaffed.

I would leave tomorrow if I could,I heard that cities in the west are hiring off the street, before they let anyone from the east come west. I've benn to a couple of cities out west,{sea,boi,phx,} and they are not happy campers out there! am I looking at least a years wait?