TWU-IAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all reality, we are all alike, IAM member of IBT member.

We both support our own organizations with zealousness, that is why we post our thoughts and information on here and debate each other.

We tease, insult, attack, annoy, laugh and fight with each other, but no true harm is meant by it, we are all just trying to show why and how we support our own unions.

When the dust settles and whomever is the representative I hope the people involved continue to be that way and bring their zealousness to make things better and heal the wounds that we have caused each other.

Our common goal is to provide the best pay, benefits and working conditions for our membership. We are not each other's enemy and the only entity that benefits from us fighting among ourselves is Dougie and the gang, because it keeps us from uniting and taking on the company with a solid membership who deserves better pay, benefits and working conditions.

To me a true trade unionist is someone who is a union member, not just a member of a union.

We both support our own organizations with zealousness, that is why we post our thoughts and information on here and debate each other.
:stupid: You Are Killing Me Today!!
ITS GOT TO BE 12:00 Some Place..I Need A Beer! :blink:

We tease, insult, attack, annoy, laugh and fight with each other, but no true harm is meant by it, we are all just trying to show why and how we support our own unions.

When the dust settles and whomever is the representative I hope the people involved continue to be that way and bring their zealousness to make things better and heal the wounds that we have caused each other.

Our common goal is to provide the best pay, benefits and working conditions for our membership. We are not each other's enemy and the only entity that benefits from us fighting among ourselves is Dougie and the gang, because it keeps us from uniting and taking on the company with a solid membership who deserves better pay, benefits and working conditions.

To me a true trade unionist is someone who is a union member, not just a member of a union.
Where is that coming from?? That's quite a switch in your attitude. Issued, 1 ea, PN) NU-TUDE-4-700UW
By the way, you forget to mention the union that was assaulted........the TWU.

Bob,

I talked to some people in the know at IAM headquarters, the IAM legal dept is handiling it and with the assistance of Communications and Transportation, expect something to be said shortly.

To airwoman:
I did not address the twu as I am not involved with that situation and the whole union was not attacked. Not a change in attitude, just never really posted those thoughts before.

And awa, how am I killing you?

Let me fire back since you are calling me stupid.

Bob,

I talked to some people in the know at IAM headquarters, the IAM legal dept is handiling it and with the assistance of Communications and Transportation, expect something to be said shortly.

To airwoman:
I did not address the twu as I am not involved with that situation and the whole union was not attacked.

LOL Did you and Dell go to IAM School of Charm.

Bob,

To airwoman:
I did not address the twu as I am not involved with that situation and the whole union was not attacked.

Your post was a generality about trade unionists. That's why ALL unions should've been included. You mentioned the IBT but you aren't involved/member of that union. That was my point.

Well my dealings is with the ibt, not the twu, that is why I did not mention them.

View attachment 4336
......As such you may have forced those sitting on the fence to sign IBT cards and as a result cause the very decertification you rightfully fear?......

I agree that this tragic event may cause the "fence" people to send in a card. I don't agree that the IAM members are so beaten by the IAM that they will not vote. The New US Airways needs a union to keep what security there is left intact. I don't believe that they would even entertain the idea that not voting is a way of winning.

The long history of the IAM has been a distinguished history provided by its members. Unions are not perfect, none of them are, but there comes a time when you have to stand up and say to the IAM, "I've had enough, GET OUT". I believe the IAM members have the courage to do what is necessary and vote for the Teamsters. Believe me they will be more satisfied. :)

Stupid is as stupid does! Didnt any one ever tell you that saying about sticks and stones? No need to resort to a violent smiley!

Status
Not open for further replies.