Ual Mechanics Say No More!

AMFAMAN,

"I paid my twu local a visit today to make sure they heard the news and stated that we need to support these guys 100%. Guess what they said, "not in their lifetime, the Intl would not allow it." "

Well, if that's the twu internationals stance let's just vote them out of office! Oh, wait a second. The twu IS NOT democratic are they? Hum, that's right. I forgot. The twu fights against our proud profession and AMFA fights for our profession.

I'm sure there was a befuddled expression on your twu local's faces. Priceless!

High Speed Steel said:
O.K. decision, I'll take a stab at it. I have four question's for you!

1. How many of the UAL/amfa members that were eligible to vote actually voted?

2. What are the percentages of those voting to support a Strike?

3. If Judge Wedoff abrogates the UAL/amfa agreement. Will the members of the amfa, lose their rights to the Railway Labor Act?

4. The amfa, has made it known that they are a "Stand Alone" association, outside of the AFL-CIO community. Why now, do their supporters expect the support of the AFL-CIO affiliated Union's for their latest endeavor?????? :huh:

amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
[post="243410"][/post]​

1. Answer; More voted at UAL then at AA, we will never see the twu International cowards call for a "no" vote, the twu would rather cower and claim they saved jobs.

2. Answer; What's the percentage? 100% more than the twu strike vote.

3. Answer; What rights are you talking about? The only rights you have in this game is the ones you take. Will your twu stand up? Will your omnipotent afl-cio stand up? Doesn't appear likely does it?

4. Answer; I would rather "stand alone" with 8 other airlines mechanics than be in a "Thank you sir, may I have another" organization like the afl-cio's iam did at US Airways. Will you take another twu beating? Yep, but at least you'll have a job.....how disgusting.

Here's a question for you LSMHSS (Low speed mind high speed steel); When are your beloved company union's demands to "show us the shared sacrifice" being answered by management? Looks like we are in for a long wait......

UAL_TECH said:
Happy to see a 'Good Seed'!!!

Take Care,
B) UAL_TECH
[post="243309"][/post]​
Sorry its come to this UAL TECH, the AMFA organizers at AA are ( I hope I can speak for all of them) behind you 110%!!!!!

Please let us know how we can help. Thanks.

Did Amfa fail to negotiate for their members or were they more interested in the one million they were offered?

It seems, Amfa failed to listen to the membership!

Is the rejection of the contract, a no confidence vote for Amfa?

What will be interesting, is if Amfa can muster up support from the other Airline's they have a presence at?

Checking it Out said:
Did Amfa fail to negotiate for their members or were they more interested in the one million they were offered?

What will be interesting, is if Amfa can muster up support from the other Airline's they have a presence at?
[post="243735"][/post]​
........In other news, clueless twu flunkie cio still has not recieved a twu pea brain transplant, although he is number one on the critical donor list. It seems the problem is a shortage of new twu type pea brains, hopes are dwindling by the day. The medical diagnosis was cio thinking too hard, which then squashed his fragile twu pea brain.

Predictions by doctors are that they will be in very short supply by September.

Now for the weather........

Checking it Out said:

[post="243735"][/post]​

cio, you remain a buffoon. AMFA AMTs did what AA lied and cheat too AMTs could not. An organization is fighting to protect against further greed and concessions and all you can do is stay hidden behind your alias and complain. YOU are typical of anti-labor in this country. I'm sure we will all see you cross a stike picket line because you will be the one wearing the bag over your head to hide your identity. PRICELESS!

GO AMFA! :up:

Checking it Out said:

[post="243735"][/post]​

Your desperation is comical.

Checking it Out said:

[post="243735"][/post]​

I guess the bad news of no more license premium for overhaul and the spin off has you a little bit worried. I know, we're not suppose to know the info that came out of the pajama party. Can't wait for the video spin this week. It's okay flash, you keep worshiping the man, we'll keep fighting the man.

The carrier dismissed the possibility of a strike, adding that the reduction was worth $21 million over four months.

"We don't think there's going to be a strike," said UAL Chief Financial Officer Jake Brace, adding it might be illegal.

Union officials could not be reached for comment.

A quote from the paper. Is it legal to strike ?? <_<

seed said:
I copied this link from another area, but very enlightening on how pilots and others feel about UAL mechanics, it is sad.

see HERE
[post="244282"][/post]​

Yes the wine and cheese fest of the so called "elite." Thanks for the link.....

seed said:
I copied this link from another area, but very enlightening on how pilots and others feel about UAL mechanics, it is sad.

see HERE
[post="244282"][/post]​

Seed,

There you go with you 'sowing' again.
Many of us here read 'numerous' sites about 'our' situation.
Be a good seed and try to share the ‘truth’!!!

Admit that AMFA is better than anything you have seen in decades!!!

JMHO,
:p UT

see HERE

I read a few posts on that board. It made me furious. I went to post on the board but you must pay in order to play. The threads are from the arrogant pilots who are fearful of the AMTs burying UAL. Its OK for them to strike but nobody else. Typical pilot who thinks the airline can run without any one but them. Well good luck fly boys your going to need it. :shock:

Latest posts