"without Further Ratification"

Feb 14, 2004
01 February 2005

PRESS RELEASE FROM AMFA NATIONAL

AMFA Says United Must Take Remaining Negotiating Time Seriously to Help Resolve Major Differences

CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 1, 2005--The Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA) said that unless United Airlines (OTCBB:UALAQ.BB) begins to take negotiations more seriously, major differences between the airline and the union are unlikely to be resolved within the four-month extension granted yesterday by Bankruptcy Judge Eugene Wedoff.

The emergency relief Judge Wedoff granted to United under section 1113e includes a temporary 9.8 percent pay cut and reduced sick leave benefits for AMFA members. The ruling is limited to a four-month period, February 1 through May 1, 2005, and gives AMFA and United this additional time to try to reach a consensual contract agreement. On January 28, 2005, AMFA-represented mechanics and related employees at United Airlines voted to reject a Tentative Agreement that would have reduced wages and benefits the company says it must have to exit bankruptcy. At the same time, AMFA members favored calling for a strike by 85 percent.

"Because the provisions of yesterday's 1113e ruling are temporary, we do not plan to pursue a strike or other form of self-help during this period," said AMFA National Director O.V. Delle-Femine. "With only four more months to work with and substantial remaining differences, however, we urge United negotiators to begin taking this process more seriously. From the moment United contacts us to arrange the next meeting, we will resume giving this process all the urgency and attention it deserves. It will be readily apparent in that first meeting whether the company is willing to do the same."

AMFA's craft union represents aircraft maintenance technicians and related support personnel at Alaska Airlines, ATA, Horizon Airlines, Independence Airlines, Mesaba Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines. AMFA's credo is "Safety in the air begins with quality maintenance on the ground."

High Speed Steel said:
01 February 2005

PRESS RELEASE FROM AMFA NATIONAL

AMFA Says United Must Take Remaining Negotiating Time Seriously to Help Resolve Major Differences

CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 1, 2005--The Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA) said that unless United Airlines (OTCBB:UALAQ.BB) begins to take negotiations more seriously, major differences between the airline and the union are unlikely to be resolved within the four-month extension granted yesterday by Bankruptcy Judge Eugene Wedoff.

The emergency relief Judge Wedoff granted to United under section 1113e includes a temporary 9.8 percent pay cut and reduced sick leave benefits for AMFA members. The ruling is limited to a four-month period, February 1 through May 1, 2005, and gives AMFA and United this additional time to try to reach a consensual contract agreement. On January 28, 2005, AMFA-represented mechanics and related employees at United Airlines voted to reject a Tentative Agreement that would have reduced wages and benefits the company says it must have to exit bankruptcy. At the same time, AMFA members favored calling for a strike by 85 percent.

"Because the provisions of yesterday's 1113e ruling are temporary, we do not plan to pursue a strike or other form of self-help during this period," said AMFA National Director O.V. Delle-Femine. "With only four more months to work with and substantial remaining differences, however, we urge United negotiators to begin taking this process more seriously. From the moment United contacts us to arrange the next meeting, we will resume giving this process all the urgency and attention it deserves. It will be readily apparent in that first meeting whether the company is willing to do the same."

AMFA's craft union represents aircraft maintenance technicians and related support personnel at Alaska Airlines, ATA, Horizon Airlines, Independence Airlines, Mesaba Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines. AMFA's credo is "Safety in the air begins with quality maintenance on the ground."
[post="244605"][/post]​

HSS,
No strike to temporary wage cuts, not contract abrogation.
Do you need help with your reading comprehension or are you selective in what you read?

B) UT

P.S.
NO!!!

UAL_TECH said:
HSS,
No strike to temporary wage cuts, not contract abrogation.
Do you need help with your reading comprehension or are you selective in what you read?

B) UT

P.S.
NO!!!
[post="244703"][/post]​

You have to understand that these guys are so desperate they will try any lie they can in order to criticize AMFA. They are simply following Jim Littles mandate that says that the TWU does not have to change, all they need to do is "Communicate, communicate, communicate". Following the theories of Goebbels and Hitler in that if you reeay a lie enough times, it will become accepted as fact, they want to convince the members that the undemocratic order of the TWU will provide them a better life.

HSS:

Can you remember the last time the TWU recommended a NO vote and a STRIKE vote?

You are quick to point out AMFA's shortcomings (as you see them,), but you give the TWU a pass on virtually all their actions.

DEMOCRACY= power by the people........by the people, hummm seems like this is by different people than amfa(PUKE) thought huh? power by the MAG,Home Owner Groups & PFAA !!!!! seems to be more power to those people than o'del let on.
sounds good tho.....democracy,power by the people....seems like MAG has the "power"...........o yeah you can sugar coat it all you want amfa(PUKE) but in the real world all your talk about...democracy,freedom,stand alone, has gone down the toilet with a big FLUSH!!!!! get that O SCABMASTER...yeah i remember your little hype video. seems like a back flush to me.
yup,yup, go ahead run your talk, stand alone & there you are, standing alone

HEY i got an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........RECALL, yeah that's it RECALL, lets RECALL 'em all.........you can do that, kennie Mc says you can....you are a democracy...you are free...you can do it ...you can strike...89% says you can...RECALL!!!!
come on SCABMASTER rally your scabs....come on big mouth hackoff...come booby bob BLUE 'em up...rally 'em up....cowboy up.....RECALL,RECALL,RECALL
can't you see it now? RECALL come on buckhead...RECALL...proamfa(PUKE) RECALL...come on proud12(PUKE).RECALL...you can do it...come on princea**
RECALL...you can do it..............get this..................................

AFL/CIO/ATD/TWU=UNION=SCABFREE :up:

*********, when was the last time the EVIL TWU ever even took a strike vote? Even though I disagree with the AMFA national on whether UAL should have walked yesterday, that is not a reason to start a recall! Signing the worst concessions contract ever without a revote,especially after Carty's+Arpey's secret pension scam was exposed,is a definite reason to recall!

scab scraper said:
DEMOCRACY= power by the people........by the people, hummm seems like this is by different people than amfa(PUKE) thought huh? power by the MAG,Home Owner Groups & PFAA !!!!! seems to be more power to those people than o'del let on.
sounds good tho.....democracy,power by the people....seems like MAG has the "power"...........o yeah you can sugar coat it all you want amfa(PUKE) but in the real world all your talk about...democracy,freedom,stand alone, has gone down the toilet with a big FLUSH!!!!! get that O SCABMASTER...yeah i remember your little hype video. seems like a back flush to me.
yup,yup, go ahead run your talk, stand alone & there you are, standing alone

HEY i got an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........RECALL, yeah that's it RECALL, lets RECALL 'em all.........you can do that, kennie Mc says you can....you are a democracy...you are free...you can do it ...you can strike...89% says you can...RECALL!!!!
come on SCABMASTER rally your scabs....come on big mouth hackoff...come booby bob BLUE 'em up...rally 'em up....cowboy up.....RECALL,RECALL,RECALL
can't you see it now? RECALL come on buckhead...RECALL...proamfa(PUKE) RECALL...come on proud12(PUKE).RECALL...you can do it...come on princea**

AFL/CIO/ATD/TWU=UNION=SCABFREE :up:
[post="244766"][/post]​

My god, in all your incoherent ramblings, this one is on par with the best of the worst. Did you ever watch Sesame Street butt scraper? You know Burt and Ernie? You need to. Since you ain't got no book learnin', you might be able to discern the concept of sentence struture and grammar from Miss Piggy and the gang.

The show is on a 3rd-to 5th grade level, and i'm sure ma and pa wouldn't mind too much seeing their boy edumacated from that thar T.V. box.

Might make 'em right proud of ya.

You might even learn what a scab is, and since you have several in your worthless twu International and even in your own twu membership, vile friends of yours I am sure.

But the biggest bonus for ya butt scraper is when yer out sloppin' them hogs, you can say some purdy fancy words to 'em and you might get a little that thar bacon.

:lol: :blink: :rolleyes: :shock:

AFL/CIO/ATD/TWU=UNION=SCABFREE

scab, (nice alias, fitting of a twu supporter), democracy is the key. If Dell lied than it is up to AMFA members to recall him. They have the ability because AMFA believes in accountability. Not so in the twu. Your actually typing the word democracy must have left your fingers raw.

Yes, Kenny Mac says you can recall in AMFA. Nice of you to admit the truth. I also say that in the twu you CAN NOT recall international officers because the twu is NOT democratic nor do they hold themselves accountable.

I have a task for you coward, go to UAL and start your very own twu card drive and tell them all the good things about the twu being able to lie and steal from the members.

S=SELFISH
C=CONCITED
A=ASININE
B=BIGOT
& the reason why you have a hard time reading these posts of mine hackoff is because you are a LOSER ...remember this..........
you do the spell check etc....you do it soooooooooo well hackoff OBTW another admirer of yours says eat another doughnut HAHAHAHAHA feedin hogsHAHAHA

scab, kinda looks like a family tree of the twu with the way you spell out your alias.

Now, come on. Tell everyone here how we can elect a new atd "leader". Oops, that's right. The twu international elite are appointed NOT elected by the full membership. :ph34r:

S=SELFISH
C=CONCITED
A=ASININE
B=BIGOT
& the reason why you have a hard time reading these posts of mine hackoff is because you are a LOSER ...remember this..........
you do the spell check etc....you do it soooooooooo well hackoff OBTW another admirer of yours says eat another doughnut HAHAHAHAHA feedin hogsHAHAHA

I have no trouble reading your third grade rants butt scraper, its just that my 5 yr old niece could draft a better post in her sleep than what you deliver. If your what the twu has to offer to combat our second AMFA drive, then it looks like a cake walk for us.

As far as the twu scabs I refered to, and twu International has John Orlando as one. I think you will be upset (well, probably not) to find the twu has many more hidden in this cess pool of union.

Now you run along befer ma and pa miss ya fer supper, (hog jowls and grits...umm yummy) and tell my admirer to bring me another doughnut with some black coffee, if he's not too sceered come out from under his twu rock. :ph34r: :blink:

afl-cio/atd/twu=Not-a-union, and definitely NOT scabfree. :huh:

Uh, why is the TWU being mentioned here? The TWU doesn't exist at UA. Badmouth the IAM all you want, but take your TWU negative propaganda to a Forum where it exists...Sheesh!

Back