Ual Mechanics Say No More!

Just a few from the elite

Username: United Airline
From Hong Kong SAR, PRC, joined Jan 2001, 5078 posts, RR: 23
Reply: 4

Posted Fri Jan 28 2005 19:14:39 UTC+1 and read 3298 times:
These mechanics are always trouble makers.

Username: Ual777contrail
From United States, joined Feb 2002, 2920 posts, RR: 33
Reply: 14

Posted Sat Jan 29 2005 02:18:06 UTC+1 and read 2874 times:
~~~~The mechanics have a choice. If they elect to strike, then they doom the airline and they will all be out of work

They wont doom the airline. F/A's can doom an airline, Pilots can crumble an airline, but themechanics cant(IMO) The mechanics are already being outsourced. Pink slips went out today or yesterday for about 400 mechanics. The end is near for that job group. Korea I believe is getting the 747 work, and china the 777's. Now this is what I have heard, but rest assured the mechanics couldn't bring the company down if they tried.

UAL 777 CONTRAIL

Username: Tango-Bravo
From United States, joined Jun 2001, 1266 posts, RR: 12
Reply: 15

Posted Sat Jan 29 2005 03:13:54 UTC+1 and read 2812 times:
The union is grandstanding!

Based on their previous willingness to acquiesce to management's "next round" of concessions in all past instances, I fully concur. In fact, my first thought when I saw the title to this topic was, "what are they (UAL mechanics) trying to prove?" Anyone with one whit of discernment (or more) knows that after talking a tough talk they will come nowehere near walking their talk and will cave in to whatever givebacks management demands

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
"GONADS"
"STONES"
"BALLS"
"NUTS"
"TESTICLES"
"ROCKS",
call em' what you will,

UAL/AMFA's GOT THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

GOOD LUCK GUYS/GALS, you very well may be about to set a(positive) precedence.
GOD BLESS

NH/BB's
[post="243626"][/post]​
<_< Can he say that in a public forum??? :shock: I guess so!!!! I SECOND THE MOTION!!!!!!!! :up: :up: :up:

Checking it Out said:
Looks like amfa national has inserted a golden parachute of 1 million dollars.
[post="244392"][/post]​

CIO...
Whatever...no one is listening to you....Come September, you and the twu are done forever. You can't scam your way out this time......

Checking it Out said:
Looks like amfa national has inserted a golden parachute of 1 million dollars.
[post="244392"][/post]​
Cio will be making saftey films in his next career on how not to refuel hot engines.

He's gonna be a star.... :lol: :blink: :lol: :blink:

Hackman said:
Cio will be making saftey films in his next career on how not to refuel hot engines.

He's gonna be a star.... :lol: :blink: :lol: :blink:
[post="244455"][/post]​
More like a Shooting Star!

Latest posts