Unionization

Wow, pretty scathing analysis of some of the NMB's rulings. Based on the language used and the examples provided could this be heading to court if the NMB doesn't overturn at least some of their rulings?
You'll have to contact the unions for that info. Please let everyone know if you do and what you are able to find out.

You cant have it both ways, in one post you say you waited ten years to organize CO and now you say you walked right in and picked up the pieces?

Get your story straight, HP is the bottom feeder of the CBAs, and by the way your CO AMTs were scabs.

Your ibt represented champion air flew flights for NWA, so what about that?

You really must go back and reread your posts, so you dont make yourself look like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

And even with three rounds of concessions the IAM/US CBA still employees more mechanics and we do most of the overhaul house, we pay our GSE, Plant and Clerks more then your CBA.

Keep trying and don't let the facts get in your way!
700 I will attempt to educate you ONCE more, I don't have the time that you do to be on this board :shock: Champion Air Crews were WET LEASED, there were no IBT'ers on there!!! Oh yeah, are the IAM rampers still crossing the picket lines at NORTHWEST????????????

2009 + 2 YEARS TO GET A NEW CONTRACT.

AND DID I FORGET THE IAM RAISED THE DUES FOR THIS BS!! :shock:

What do you mean the IAM raised the dues, I have been paying the same $48.50 per month for a couple years now. It is still less than two times my hourly rate as a lead.

How much are you paying monthly for dues, any other fees in there?

Snap-Back rumor: $7.00 per hour for the mechanics. Company would agree to $4.00 per hour + 1 week vacation returned and 5 holidays returned....Decision in December....

Wow, pretty scathing analysis of some of the NMB's rulings. Based on the language used and the examples provided could this be heading to court if the NMB doesn't overturn at least some of their rulings?
NMB is the last word......only an appeal to NMB and if you lose that...thats it. :unsure:

Fred's having a great time out PHX...he just loves the heat......he's been promising to take me to Pinnacle Peak when I come out for the IAM victory ball...

"Snap-Back rumor: $7.00 per hour for the mechanics. Company would agree to $4.00 per hour + 1 week vacation returned and 5 holidays returned....Decision in December...."

ROFL.....good rumor........wow...let's vote IAM. :)

"Snap-Back rumor: $7.00 per hour for the mechanics. Company would agree to $4.00 per hour + 1 week vacation returned and 5 holidays returned....Decision in December...."

ROFL.....good rumor........wow...let's vote IAM. :)
yeah.....whats december anyhow....dougies christmas present?? LOL

how about giveback 7 an hour and i week :lol: :blink: :lol:

700uw or DELL::::::
This is a stright QUESTION?????
BEFORE BK 1 OR BK 2 HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO GET AS YOU SAY YOUR BAD A&& CONTRACT THAT THE BK JUDGE CUT UP?????????????? :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

B) :(

700uw or DELL::::::
This is a stright QUESTION?????
BEFORE BK 1 OR BK 2 HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO GET AS YOU SAY YOUR BAD A&& CONTRACT THAT THE BK JUDGE CUT UP?????????????? :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

B) :(
FACTS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: B)......

The contract was amendable in 1995, we voted one down in 1999 and then ratified another one in 1999 with many gains.

Before that it was amendable in 1990 and we went on strike for five days in October of 1992 and then ratified an agreement.

The contract was amendable in 1995, we voted one down in 1999 and then ratified another one in 1999 with many gains.

Before that it was amendable in 1990 and we went on strike for five days in October of 1992 and then ratified an agreement.
JUST POST AS I SAID HOW LONG.

Back