Unveil New US Airways Uniforms Are Here!

Diamondbacks2004

Advanced
Mar 29, 2004
The uniform review team will unveil the proposed CSR and flight attendant uniforms designed by Stan Herman on
an eight-city tour next week. All employees are invited to attend and will be given an opportunity to voice their
opinion and complete a survey about the new program.

Frontline employees from across the system will model a variety of looks that can be mixed and matched for greater comfort and versatility. Improvements to the program include better quality shirting, colorful scarves and ties, and softer fabric with a bit of stretch.

According to Kevin Jackson, Managing Director – Consumer & Partnership Marketing, “The entire collection was designed to reflect US Airways’ new business casual brand. Our program allows our employees to create a uniform that best fits their individual personalities and needs. In addition, the fabric and construction will let them feel confident in what they’re wearing.â€

The new program offers something for everyone, from tailored apparel for transatlantic flight attendants to more casual clothing for CSRs in tropical climates. Some of the highlights of the show promise to be the new heritage shirt, a zip-front cardigan, ladies’ skort and the men’s mock turtleneck.

For those who are unable to attend any of the shows, streaming video will be posted on awaCompass and theHub by late February.

Stay tuned for more details.

PIT
Tuesday, Feb. 20
9 – 11 a.m.
End of B Concourse

PHL
Tuesday, Feb. 20
3 – 5 p.m.
B-6 Annex

DCA
Wednesday, Feb. 21
9 – 11 a.m.
Customer Service Training Room

BOS
Wednesday, Feb. 21
2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
End of Shuttle Concourse (Gates
20 and 21)

LGA
Thursday, Feb. 22
9 – 10:30 a.m.
Gates 11 and 12

CLT
Thursday, Feb. 22
2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
B-11 Conference Room

PHX
Friday, Feb. 23
8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
British Airways Conference
Room, T-4

LAS
Friday, Feb. 23
1 – 2:30 p.m.
Commissioners Meeting Room

The uniform review team will unveil the proposed CSR and flight attendant uniforms designed by Stan Herman on
an eight-city tour next week. All employees are invited to attend and will be given an opportunity to voice their
opinion and complete a survey about the new program.

Stan Herman is known for making very comfortable clothing. His company sells quite often on QVC. I don't know about the look of these new uni's, but the comfort factor will be appreciated by the employees, I'm sure.

Oh boy, new uniforms! Here come the Thongs for the Average Built FA and Spand dex for the Above Average FA. And introducing, for the "Senior FA's", a choice between ,The "LARK" Line or the "Phyllis Diller" Collection!

:mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff:

I hear the cowboy hats and whips are stunning.

And for the big boned FAs a Steeler themed uniform to match the new plane.

Lets hope "something for everyone" doesnt mean "pretty much only for fat old people."

Give me a little bit of style to work with please. I'm gonna tailor the living hell out of it anyway...

Lets hope "something for everyone" doesnt mean "pretty much only for fat old people."

Give me a little bit of style to work with please. I'm gonna tailor the living hell out of it anyway...
Baggie Beige Khacki's, 6 sizes too big shirt and an US Airways Baseball cap that you wear sideways. Intercom music provided by 50 Cent, Eminem.

I sure hope its a nice look and comfortable for you guys. What you feel comfortable in makes a day go by easier. When I travel, I usually wear shorts or sweatpants and a tee shirt. And I pack my clothes for work in my carry-on. I don't have customers to meet, I just go out to District Offices. I am lucky that I don't have to wear a tie, just the casual business, pair of Docker's and a Polo. Most of my travels are to the West Coast, so its a 6 hour flight to make myself comfortable. Although my next two trips are to Austin and Colorado Springs.

It will be interesting to see all the matches that can go together. I hope that you F/A's enjoy them.

Nope, we have to include the "junior twinkies" who would have never gotten hired back in the day when the job qualifications had higher standards. :up:

Only stating opinions

Nope, we have to include the "junior twinkies" who would have never gotten hired back in the day when the job qualifications had higher standards. :up:
Only stating opinions

When did USAir have standards? Piedmont, PSA, yes, but USAir has always been "hills o' Pittsburgh"... please!

What is a junior twinkie? A chubby person who is junior?