Unveil New US Airways Uniforms Are Here!

lol, you're NOT only junior, you were junior at MAA...LOL..LOL. Those who were senior took a MUCH LARGER PAYCUT then you, so it's NOT all about you, twinkie.

.......ok, done now, CLOSE YOUR FACE, ALREADY.

........I am at home, enjoying my block. Life is good.
ONLY stating opinions.

Awww, you can't read either! Poor thing!

How was I junior at MidAtlantic? If I'm a 90's hire, and MDA was 99, 00, and 01 seniority, what year do you think I was hired? And would that make me senior or junior there?IT'S A RIDDLE!

Don't worry, if you really work at it it's only slightly more difficult than filling out liquor paperwork.

Again, what is a twinkie? I've been called many things but never a twinkie. Anyone else know?

We need pictures of the new uniforms!

The sponsorship details are still being worked out.

Oh, and ad space will be sold on the side of the bev carts as well.

hs8q9n3.jpg

<SNIP> the logical thing would be to put some manicans with the uniforms on them in the crew room so those of us who are working can see them in person.
Better chain ‘em to the wall!

I know some guys that would take them home as a date.

And what space would that be? Our enhanced beverage carts look like travelling donkeys, with all kinds of crap hanging off the sides.
Dunno, you’ll have to ask JetSetter2ORD.

Better chain ‘em to the wall!

I know some guys that would take them home as a date.

Dunno, you’ll have to ask JetSetter2ORD.

Oh yeah, I forgot! This is PHL we're talking about! Someone WOULD take them home!

The sponsorship details are still being worked out.

Oh, and ad space will be sold on the side of the bev carts as well.

As for the beverage carts, don't give management any ideas! LOL!

When there was standards.

You're no way near my seniority or intelligence level.

Uh, be careful there, Sky High. Your intelligence level is revealing itself...

"When there were standards" is how we phrase it outside the state of Pennsylvania...

Oh, BTW...I remember those USAir standards well...plastic stackable thermal meal trays on an all-coach 737-300 from PIT to the west coast...those were some standards alright! :up:

Latest posts